valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Queen Blade (Scarlet Blade)

Aeriagames Scarlet Blade Forum Rules Rated M
http://photo.mmosite.com/content/m/2012-02-02/queens_blade_adult_oriented_pictures_collection.shtml

This game is Rated M for Mature 17+
Aeriagames Rated Mature Stuff is allow on Scarlet Blade Forums
MMOSITE Gallery has all those queen blade(Scarlet Blade) pictures for the gameplay if u want to see

Attention Attracting Game.

Advertisement

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:39 am
No, "rated M stuff" is not allowed on Aeria's forums. Thank you for posting a link to another website instead of posting the pictures directly here. You have followed the rules.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

runearch22

Rank 0
runearch22
PostedOct 31, 2012 3:07 am
i played the foreign version and i know there is nudity in the game. how will that be handled on this version? will it just be deleted all together?

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:24 am
I dont mind if they take out the nudity, but as long as they keep the original sexy armors. Very Happy

Naduron

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 8:32 am
Xenosnake wrote:
I dont mind if they take out the nudity, but as long as they keep the original sexy armors. Very Happy  

Then the VIP Room inside the Dance Club would be useless :p
Well except for the pet exp while in there :p

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedOct 31, 2012 10:56 am
runearch22 wrote:
i played the foreign version and i know there is nudity in the game. how will that be handled on this version? will it just be deleted all together?  

In reference to that, I want to leave this here:
tactics wrote:

There will not be any difference in graphics overall. If you're referring to mature content, we are doing our best to preserve as much of the original developer's intent as possible with regard to content and art style.

With that said, currently, we plan to make some small adjustments to the Sentinel class/NPCs. All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.  

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 31, 2012 2:30 pm
Risquette wrote:

tactics wrote:

There will not be any difference in graphics overall. If you're referring to mature content, we are doing our best to preserve as much of the original developer's intent as possible with regard to content and art style.

With that said, currently, we plan to make some small adjustments to the Sentinel class/NPCs. All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.  

as long as the game is still awesome x3

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

ViEtPh0

Rank 0
ViEtPh0
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:12 am
I love you Anti Corrupt Anti Troll Valeman.

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:47 am
I think that is not good. Much safely would be A (18+)...

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:56 am
So you are saying that you can rate more accurately than the ESRB ? Since they rated the game based on some actual criteria, not people's feeling.