MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Apology to TheAncients.

Well to be honest i had alot of " disagreements " with theancients we had alot of fights
but recently my freind joined their clan and had few nice conversations with them
and told me how nice they are , i'm not expecting to be freind with them after what happend.
but more then that i want to say sorry for those i ofended or said anything that hurt you in any kind of way , i know that for you i'm just a kid online
maybe you care but you probably not , in either cases i'm sorry.
Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:05 pm
HAH.... You almost got us bro! Nice joke! whahaha XD.. You almost got me too! whaha!

MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:31 pm
oruspi wrote:
HAH.... You almost got us bro! Nice joke! whahaha XD.. You almost got me too! whaha!  

well .. to be honest , i'm not sure who exactly are you.
but as i said , i'm fully serious about this i'm done fighting a meaningless fights.
belive or don't i'm sorry.
EDIT : lol psycho noobie , sup ^_^ thought your an ancient xD

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:46 pm
Headline news: Ancients accepts TopAngel & Officinal into their clan.

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:55 pm
Well when Shark called me and started reading the post I thought it's a completely different person.Never thought you'd do something like this.I am surprised...in a good way O.O
I totally agree with you , it's just a game and it's not worth the hard feelings and the bad words.I don't have a problem with you especially.I hope the flame between our clans will stop once and for all because I don't like all this hatred that's grown among Wolfteam.
Anyways I am sorry too for kind of flaming you in the clan wars but I get easily distracted and I take clan wars more serious than I should.
This coming from me and BigBadShark , I hope we're cool :]

MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:56 pm
ella.siya wrote:
Well when Shark called me and started reading the post I thought it's a completely different person.Never thought you'd do something like this.I am surprised...in a good way O.O
I totally agree with you , it's just a game and it's not worth the hard feelings and the bad words.I don't have a problem with you especially.I hope the flame between our clans will stop once and for all because I don't like all this hatred that's grown among Wolfteam.
Anyways I am sorry too for kind of flaming you in the clan wars but I get easily distracted and I take clan wars more serious than I should.

uhh yea , that's kinda the point of the thread lol ^_^

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:01 pm
MarinePro wrote:
ella.siya wrote:

I'm glad then :3
And no , Hazard , I don't think that's ever gonna happen , lol.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:36 pm
This was completely unexpected from Officinal. Takes a lot of courage to apologize. I'm not in the Ancients , I have just seen you in games sometimes and such and how much you and them have been going back and forth in arguments.

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:47 pm
ella.siya wrote:
MarinePro wrote:
ella.siya wrote:

I'm glad then :3
And no , Hazard , I don't think that's ever gonna happen , lol.  

Why not?, they ARE decent players, probably better than 80% of the members in that clan. I think if they wrapped their brains around it and you guys got off to a good settlement through some communication they would make a good help for your squad. Theres nothing wrong with that. I would take them both anyday.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:01 pm
HazardLight wrote:
Headline news: Ancients accepts TopAngel & Officinal into their clan.  

This made my day bro. Thanks ;D