PostedNov 28, 2012 7:55 pm
I seem to do better with para even after the nerf

Spetz Barrel + Ergo Grip + Recoil Control Stock

Advertisement

omgwdfholypoop

Rank 1
omgwdfholypoop
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:33 am
When i first started a long time ago, I purchased the bg crusher and noel fr-f2 and coudlnt figure out what to buy with left over Gcoins, so I talked to everyone and got the para due to everyone calling it the easiest godly weapon in the game, dear god was I in for a treat, I ended up making about 6 more ssg3 accounts for all the euro guns because i was so mad i wasted 15$ on para, but now that i came back to this game after the para nerf, i've actually used it alot due to the nerf in my opinion and probably alot of less experienced players was really a buff due to it being so much easier to control now but still packing a huge punch.

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:22 pm
omgwdfholypoop wrote:
When i first started a long time ago, I purchased the bg crusher and noel fr-f2 and coudlnt figure out what to buy with left over Gcoins, so I talked to everyone and got the para due to everyone calling it the easiest godly weapon in the game, dear god was I in for a treat, I ended up making about 6 more ssg3 accounts for all the euro guns because i was so mad i wasted 15$ on para, but now that i came back to this game after the para nerf, i've actually used it alot due to the nerf in my opinion and probably alot of less experienced players was really a buff due to it being so much easier to control now but still packing a huge punch.  

It's even harder to use... So wut r u smokin

iDeadlySushi

Rank 3
iDeadlySushi
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:38 am
Yes it is, besides the mobility, the gun is still really good and worth it after you get the hang of it.

Atrocity1

Rank 1
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:32 pm
negasweep wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
tabularazaa wrote:
In my opinon the Para is still worth getting. With some practice you can really get your enemy down. No problem at all.
I don't feel that the nerf was such a big thing as some people say.
It is still pretty accurate.
The only thing that annoys me is the mobility nerf. It felt like tank in the beginning but you get used to it.

My mods:
LRB, Trigger, Grip
Gives highest ROF, best bloom recovery and long range hedshot capability.
Only con: Somewhat high recoil bit it can be contrlled instead of bloom  

This is really wrong. You didn't test it enough.

Trigger= slows rof but helps the jumpshot and moveshot.
Shock absorber= Good for tapping but bad for moving and jumping or spraying
RCS= Good for moving and tapping but terrible at jumping and tends to have a little more bloom than shock  

Slime is almost on the dot with the mod descriptions. The only thing I would add is that shock absorber is good for moving if you 2 shot burst. Also, I don't think trigger reduces ROF

After nerf, LRB, trig, grip are crap now. Those were my pre-nerf mods. The recoil and bullet spread is hideous with lrb, trig, grip.  
You used LRB trig grip before the nerf? I didn't even know that the modset was nerfed...

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:50 pm
negasweep wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
tabularazaa wrote:
In my opinon the Para is still worth getting. With some practice you can really get your enemy down. No problem at all.
I don't feel that the nerf was such a big thing as some people say.
It is still pretty accurate.
The only thing that annoys me is the mobility nerf. It felt like tank in the beginning but you get used to it.

My mods:
LRB, Trigger, Grip
Gives highest ROF, best bloom recovery and long range hedshot capability.
Only con: Somewhat high recoil bit it can be contrlled instead of bloom  

This is really wrong. You didn't test it enough.

Trigger= slows rof but helps the jumpshot and moveshot.
Shock absorber= Good for tapping but bad for moving and jumping or spraying
RCS= Good for moving and tapping but terrible at jumping and tends to have a little more bloom than shock  

Slime is almost on the dot with the mod descriptions. The only thing I would add is that shock absorber is good for moving if you 2 shot burst. Also, I don't think trigger reduces ROF

After nerf, LRB, trig, grip are crap now. Those were my pre-nerf mods. The recoil and bullet spread is hideous with lrb, trig, grip.  

personally think lrb trig grip are still viable. It's up to personal preference though. SA mod wasn't too bad but I only used that to force myself to crouch with the lrb trig grip mod instead of running around like a rabbit on roids.

florinas_3D

Rank 0
florinas_3D
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:34 am
Same for me ! The para is still good after the nerf ! You just need to tap it !

penrd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:48 pm
I'm wondering what did they nerf? Because it seems easier to use for me and I play on 1080p so the recoil looks huge