spy19rus

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:47 pm   Last edited by spy19rus on Oct 31, 2012 4:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Is the para still worth it after the nerf?

As the questions says, is the para still worth buying after the nerf? Or are there other guns that are better now?
Advertisement

UzlzzzV2Okay

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 1:01 pm
Personally, I got 2 guns

Famas MK3 - Really GOOD gun when you buy the automatic trigger attachment, if you're good at bursting you can easily topfrag with it. It's a very good gun and has a good ROF but sometimes if you spray, you fail.

The only disadvantage it has imo is SOMETIMES the ammo runs out too quickly if its a 1 v 3 or sumit and sometimes AND I MEAN SOMETIMES, can fail at long range if you don't know how to aim.

But other than that, great guna and easily to topfrag with.

2nd one

believe it or not MGK4E, such a good gun. You can choose the attachments but the the best scope. It's such a low recoil gun and it has a low rof but it's really great if you're a long range player. It can also work if you're close to them because you can scope it at anytime and just spray.

Only disadvantage is low ROF

tabularazaa

Rank 0
tabularazaa
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:42 am
In my opinon the Para is still worth getting. With some practice you can really get your enemy down. No problem at all.
I don't feel that the nerf was such a big thing as some people say.
It is still pretty accurate.
The only thing that annoys me is the mobility nerf. It felt like tank in the beginning but you get used to it.

My mods:
LRB, Trigger, Grip
Gives highest ROF, best bloom recovery and long range hedshot capability.
Only con: Somewhat high recoil bit it can be contrlled instead of bloom

System specs: Intel i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz / Thermalright Archon / AsRock Extreme3 Gen.3 (LGA 1155 / Z68) / 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 8-8-8-24 / EVGA GTX 560 TI FPB 1024MB

nielsfear

Rank 0
nielsfear
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:31 pm
It's totally worth it! tbh I don't even notice they nerfed it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:50 pm
Somehow para got easier after the nerf. Or at least it feels like that for me. Or maybe I've just gotten better.

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:25 am
Tell you what bro, para did get a bit worse in recoil and accuracy but it's still a good gun, if you can tap. If you can't tap then don't bother getting it. I'll be honest, it's bad on long range maps especially after the nerf. The bullet spread is just too **** big. I never use it on Airplane. XM8s will just shut you down on Airplane if you para. So it's your choice.

If you get Para, just know that you will need to get a backup gun for long range maps.

Tamaion

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:23 am
negasweep wrote:
Tell you what bro, para did get a bit worse in recoil and accuracy but it's still a good gun, if you can tap. If you can't tap then don't bother getting it. I'll be honest, it's bad on long range maps especially after the nerf. The bullet spread is just too **** big. I never use it on Airplane. XM8s will just shut you down on Airplane if you para. So it's your choice.

If you get Para, just know that you will need to get a backup gun for long range maps.  

Nice info Smile
I'm gonna buy Para soon, but in long range maps I only snipe Smile
So I guess that problem is solved Smile

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:26 am
I Think PARA is even worther now than before, it feels easier now. Smile

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:36 am
tabularazaa wrote:
In my opinon the Para is still worth getting. With some practice you can really get your enemy down. No problem at all.
The only thing that annoys me is the mobility nerf. It felt like tank in the beginning but you get used to it.

My mods:
LRB, Trigger, Grip

This is really wrong. You didn't test it enough.

Trigger= slows rof but helps the jumpshot and moveshot.
Shock absorber= Good for tapping but bad for moving and jumping or spraying
RCS= Good for moving and tapping but terrible at jumping and tends to have a little more bloom than shock

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:00 pm
slimeyava wrote:
tabularazaa wrote:

My mods:
LRB, Trigger, Grip

This is really wrong. You didn't test it enough.

Trigger= slows rof but helps the jumpshot and moveshot.
Shock absorber= Good for tapping but bad for moving and jumping or spraying
RCS= Good for moving and tapping but terrible at jumping and tends to have a little more bloom than shock  

Slime is almost on the dot with the mod descriptions. The only thing I would add is that shock absorber is good for moving if you 2 shot burst. Also, I don't think trigger reduces ROF

After nerf, LRB, trig, grip are crap now. Those were my pre-nerf mods. The recoil and bullet spread is hideous with lrb, trig, grip.