how use legendary coin?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:44 am

Re: information legendary coin

Crishflow wrote:
how use legendary coin?  

I'd assume it's for the legendary quest in game. Collect 100 of them and receive a nice weapon. Some ways to collect i think are listed here.

Q9. How can I gain "Legendary Coin"?
The ways to get Legendary Coins are:
1). Completing dailies.There are 2 dailies and are repeated every 2 days. So you can gain 1 coin everyday in
average.
2). Nobility Certificate.It is an item send by system after a failed proposal and can be used in exchange for Legendary Coin.
3). Completing league quests.League member can finish League Upgrading task with each level up. Legendary Coin is included in the quest reward.

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:48 am

sdsdssdsds wrote:
Crishflow wrote:
how use legendary coin?  

I'd assume it's for the legendary quest in game. Collect 100 of them and receive a nice weapon. Some ways to collect i think are listed here.

1). Completing dailies.There are 2 dailies and are repeated every 2 days. So you can gain 1 coin everyday in
average.
2). Nobility Certificate.It is an item send by system after a failed proposal and can be used in exchange for Legendary Coin.
3). Completing league quests.League member can finish League Upgrading task with each level up. Legendary Coin is included in the quest reward.  

Sorry, but the answer you gave is for the old version of DDTank.
Now, on the newer version, you gained Legendary Coins by doing the quest called "Legendary Coins" which is located in Task menu> Daily Task.
The task objectives would be:
1.Use 20 times of "1 Additional Attack". (Shortcut Key is 3)
2.Use 20 times of "Add 20% Damage". (Shortcut key is 7)

Once you've collected 60 Legendary coins, you will receive a Mystic Weapon chest and your Legendary Coins will vanished. The chest contains an E Weapon which is a Two Star weapon. The E weapon last for 30 days and can be renewed.

*Note: The Task can only be done 1 time a day.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 31, 2012 2:57 pm

fawwazndhyl wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Crishflow wrote:
how use legendary coin?  

average.

Sorry, but the answer you gave is for the old version of DDTank.
Now, on the newer version, you gained Legendary Coins by doing the quest called "Legendary Coins" which is located in Task menu> Daily Task.
The task objectives would be:
1.Use 20 times of "1 Additional Attack". (Shortcut Key is 3)
2.Use 20 times of "Add 20% Damage". (Shortcut key is 7)

Once you've collected 60 Legendary coins, you will receive a Mystic Weapon chest and your Legendary Coins will vanished. The chest contains an E Weapon which is a Two Star weapon. The E weapon last for 30 days and can be renewed.

*Note: The Task can only be done 1 time a day.  

Thanks for the update. Sorry for my misinforming information ^^