ShadowShifterz

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Grand Fantasia

It is not working correctly.
I think we need like an administrator password because i am not administrator on this computer. When i open the launcher and press start when it is fully updated, it says i need the administrator password. So instead i go directly to the link grand fantasia exe. But when i type in my username and password, it pauses and then it says server to the connection failed. I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!
Advertisement

ShadowShifterz

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Grand Fantasia

It is not opening.
I think we need an administrator password or rights. I am not the admin on my computer, my dad is. So every time i open the launcher and press start, it says i need the password. I'm tired of asking for the password so i directly go to the grand fantasia exe link. But every time i type in my username and password, it pauses for 1-2 minutes and then it says server to the connection failed. I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!

AariaMB

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:28 am

launcher

it does nothing.
I click launcher.exe, press start, it doesn't even ask for permission, it just stops everything. I'm running Win7 home premium with 4gb ram on the administrator account, it was running fine on nov30(the last time I played) and now I can't figure out what is wrong.