dunsuro

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 6:06 am

Launcher not working

Using the launcher to run the game is not working
I have played the game for about a week now, all the time using the launcher, successfully. It wasn't until yesterday when the launcher began to pop up asking for permission for DJOnline. I'm not sure what this is, but when I say yes or no, the launcher closes and the game doesn't open. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 30, 2012 6:18 am
Hello dunsuro!
I am familiar with most technical issues, however I have not encountered this as of yet.
It is ok if you post a screenshot of the error message?

Also if you are running the program as administrator and additional settings you may have for the launcher (is it in a compatibility mode, etc).
Thank you,
Ishan

ShadowShifterz9

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Grand Fantasia

It is not working correctly.
I'm having some issues. I am a new player and i just downloaded Grand Fantasia. You know how you go on computer then click c drive then click aeriagames and then Grand Fantasia to go on the game right? Well i did that and there is a list. The list is that it shows Launcher and Grand Fantasia with a logo on the left. I clicked Grand Fantasia and I typed in my Username and Password and I clicked ok. It just stayed on ok and after 1-2 minutes it said server to the connection failed. And i know that the maintenance is not today because its only on Mondays. Do you know whats wrong? This happens everyday and i don't know why. Please help.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:17 pm
It is Monday, and maint is actually happening.

ShadowShifterz9

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Grand Fantasia

Ok i just realized. But today i tried again and it still had the same problem. Today is Tuesday. Anyone know what is the problem???I typed in my username and password and i clicked ok. It just stayed on ok and then it said connection to the log in server failed.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:30 am

Re: Grand Fantasia

ShadowShifterz9 wrote:
Ok i just realized. But today i tried again and it still had the same problem. Today is Tuesday. Anyone know what is the problem???I typed in my username and password and i clicked ok. It just stayed on ok and then it said connection to the log in server failed.  

Make sure GF is allowed through your firewall and antivirus. When we have an update, the files change and acts similar to a virus does (though it is not a virus, no worries), so you'll have to readd it to your white lists.

ShadowShifterz9

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Grand Fantasia

I did do the launcher then i went back to the grand fantasia link, i clicked it. Still the same problem! It says server to the connection failed. So weird.

Skvvirl

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:06 am

GF not starting

Well it doesn't seem to be an error message. I get the same message.
I start the Aeria Launcher. I click play on the GF tab. The update window pops up, and says fully updated. I click start, and then the background dims, and a message opens as if you need to give a program permission to do something. It says;
Program Name: DJ-Online
Verified Publisher: X-Legend entertainment

Is this even right? o.O
Is this an issue with Vista?

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:27 am

Re: GF not starting

Skvvirl wrote:
Well it doesn't seem to be an error message. I get the same message.
I start the Aeria Launcher. I click play on the GF tab. The update window pops up, and says fully updated. I click start, and then the background dims, and a message opens as if you need to give a program permission to do something. It says;
Program Name: DJ-Online
Verified Publisher: X-Legend entertainment

Is this even right? o.O
Is this an issue with Vista?  

This sounds like it's your anti-virus software asking you to give X-Legend permission to run. If it isn't on your "always permitted" list, then this happens with some anti-virus.

spooterman

Rank 0
spooterman
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:17 am
I usually get the same when my ISP is busy too. i just reboot my pc and net.