wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:35 pm   Last edited by wolfhono on Nov 03, 2012 3:13 am. Edited 5 times in total

[Guild] Chess Pieces ~ Now Recruiting~

Let the War Games Began! ~Now Recruiting~

The Time for the Dead King to Rise is Now Let all His Enemies Run in Fear as the King an his Army. The Reawaken Chess Pieces Burn this land to the ground an rebuild it in his image.

Webpage:
" http://nightwakers.enjin.com/home "
" http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44001/ "
there is the Aeria guild page i will have the web site up soon so hold out a bit longer

Hello An Welcome Player Everything u need to know about us will be Listed below i hope u will take the Time to read it. Thank you an Hope to meet you in the game

~Rules~
Ok i,ll get right to the point in every Guild/clan there are Rules Player have to follow i know how u all feel about them. But there needed to keep the world going around. without them were Nothing but lets get to the point now.

1) Be Kind an Show Respect to all members & players

Meaning don't start fights with other members an players, Show them Respect cause when u do that they to show u the Respect you gave them back an good things Happen.  

2) Follow all of the Aeria rules an Group rule's

I believe i dont need to say anything about this cause i,m sure if u broke a Aeria rule you will be kicked from the guild an an etc.  

More Rule(laws) to come

~Ranks~
The Ranking System for the Guild will be Listed below. Understand This subject to change

King-"Guild Master"- Wolfhono
Ruler of the Guild. Leads them in Battle,helps any player within the guild an up holds the Rules.
Knights-"Guild Mods"-septimal118
To be a knight class is to up hold all Guild rules an to help the guild in anyway u can
Rooks -"High Guild members"-
Rooks are a higher level of Guild member they have shown that they can follow the guild rules,help in some way an etc.
Pawns-"Guild members"-OmenHunter
The Starting place for all Guild members joining the guild from here u show the Guild Mods an the Guild master you can be trusted

~Guild Goals & what type of player we are looking for~
Will its that time i guess its best i start talking about the Goals of the Guild an the Type of players we seek.

1)We seek to have a well organized guild Of Friendly players that Work together to get things done.
2) i,m looking for Casual players that love to Roleplay from time to time
More guild goals to come at time comes

~Team Chat~
Many games have a game chat they like to use. We will be using a Chat program by the name of RaidCall it is a free program we will be using them from time to time as well the Group code will listed below
" 4637448 " u will put this number in to the Search an join the Group chat room a Admin will be on to add you in to the group

~How to join the Guild~
if you wish to join just leave a Post will the following info needed
Remember cause the game is not out yet i want to have this all ready to go when the game starts so we can get our members in an get everything started
Toon Name:
an a small Bio: of info about your self so we can get to know you better. If anything member are players has any ideas that could help the guild in any way let us know

~Guild Housing~
I,m sure there will be Housing in this Game so once we start getting members in to the Guild we will start to talk about this More.

More Info about the guild will come able in time-OmenHunter
The Starting place for all Guild members joining the guild from here u show the Guild Mods an the Guild master you can be trusted

[b]~Guild Goals
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 30, 2012 1:37 pm
Make sure ya get on the guild list.

Best of luck to your guild~ It looks pretty cool Very Happy

wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:09 pm
Thanks man i hope so tow ya i,ll send a msg to the guy to post my guild on there

septimal118

Rank 0
septimal118
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:35 pm
Mk, sounds pree cool, I'm in! ;D

Toon Name: Chaell/Septimal/Cille(incase one of these names is already taken, I have 3)
Class: Warrior
an a small Bio: I've played a lot of online games in my times, including RPG's, fighting(like rumble fighter, GA2, etc), racing, so on and so forth. Two of the most played games that I am playing right now is RaiderZ and League of Legends. I've been anticipating this game for quite a while, and am satisfied that people are already making guilds. I look forward to meeting you guys ingame. Ciao~

wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:04 am
Thanks for Joining The Crew i hope we get more player's Soon an to help with that Invite your Friends tell them about this great game an this soon to be great guild the more ppl we get the faster we can talk about what our plans an goals are for the guild

shadowless12

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 5:49 am

Sounds awesome

This sounds like a fun guild to be in Very Happy

Toon Name: OmenHunter
Class: Thief
an a small Bio: I play a lot of MMO's. I used to play leage of legends a lot now I play it every now and then. I'm really in to Eden Eternal and this has it's similarities. I'm really looking forwardto this game and I like the idea of starting up in a friendly guild. Makes the gameplay so much fun. Smile

wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedOct 31, 2012 3:47 pm
Hi thanks for joining an welcome to the Guild if u have nay friends looking for a guild tell them about us

wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedNov 03, 2012 3:14 am
the web pages are up now everyone give them a look an tell me what u think

wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:13 pm
it seems ppl look but do not want to stay an the reason for that i believe is cause my guild is a Role Play guild an no one wants to Role Play are have fun are anything for those who join congratz on taking the first steps in to the guild those who are guildless an care not for roleplay guilds then be gone

wolfhono

Rank 0
wolfhono
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:22 am
just keeping the guild up there so others can see it can i can get some new members