steveo5501

Rank 0
steveo5501
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Question

reported for inappropriate behavior
During the Turnpike I got an alert that I was reported for inappropriate behavior. Was this due to the fact that I was bombing the RG with clusterbombs over and over? I was not aware this wasent allowed. Also what will happen now?
Advertisement

xxsns2643

Rank 0
xxsns2643
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:35 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
crimson_kamui wrote:
Can I ask one question? What level of harassment are we talking about here?

In one game I had some user spamming me with questions that I give him mail so that we can ''hook up'', while adding some really vulgar sentences. I was playing with female character and I told him that I'm a guy but he wouldn't listen. Mind you he only sent few mails and whispers on one day and I never heard from him again. Troll or not, I reported that but the GM only said that if that continues they will take action.

So yeah, I'm asking how far this goes before we can report it, because, like it or not, I'm sure this game may produce some... unique players. ^^'  

If you feel offended, unsafe or threatened because of the actions taken by a player, you can report them regardless of hat they have done. The action taken may vary based on GM discretion, however.  

This, I don't understand.

Threatened how. Personally? Ingame?

what's happening. I thought this game was 17+, who's scared of the badass gamers that jump through screens and kills people?

And if it's people you know in real life genuinely threatening you, you have much greater problems than being harassed in scarlet blade.

so. I don't get it.