gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:14 pm

[Ended] Fragment Event!

Run time:10/29/12-11/5/12

**You only get one selection, per 15 fragments!
Hello Golden Age! We have a special weekend event for you! This event will end on Monday with our weekly maintenance.

This event will end @ 5:00 pm PDT on 11/5/12!  

1. Find and attack this wilderness!

2. Collect 15 fragments to exchange!
3. Choose your reward!

Simple enough?! Good luck and have fun!  

Check out these awesome rewards!

Choose between:
  • 3x Matthew's Fury Wheel or 3x Matthew's Suppression Wheel!
  • 2x Idas's Valor wheel, or 2x Idas's Tenacious wheel!
  • 1x Mieliams's Awe wheel, or 1x Mieliams's Faith wheel !

Advertisement

gmdredd

gmdredd
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:05 pm
Hello all! We are aware that some players in Titans are experiencing issues with the event. We are expecting that these issues will be resolved tomorrow. We apologize for any problems that may have caused.

GMAcademy

GMAcademy
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Hello dear Golden Age Community,

We are aware that the event might show the wrong prizes to some of the players. We have reported this issue to our developers and hope for clarification to avoid this issue going forward.
As for this weeks event, we will be unable to fix this issue. As this event is on a volunteer basis and does not effect the game-play or put players in a big disadvantage, we will not shut down the event will and will treat this as a minor glitch.

In addition, we would like to advise that if you find yourself in-game within maintenance, we highly recommend to log out/close your window IMMEDIATELY, as this can cause issues within the game functionality and also data loss.

We are currently in the process of testing and fixing up some more in-game events for your... For more great prizes and rewards!
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Stay tuned! ~

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:47 pm
All events should have the disclaimer "Subject to change due to developers inability to do their job correctly"

Or at the very least...

This is what we HOPE the event is going to pay out, or we hope it works this way.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedOct 31, 2012 8:55 am
GMAcademy wrote:
As for this weeks event, we will be unable to fix this issue. As this event is on a volunteer basis and does not effect the game-play or put players in a big disadvantage, we will not shut down the event will and will treat this as a minor glitch.  

I'm sure that aeria developers don't think that way. Why? Because this is event for common players not just big money ones. I know... developers are working on exchange events with alehando gears in them and all great stuff that makes rest in great disadvantage and they are also working on sky empire. But they will find time for common player on Titan and show that they care for rest not just big bux customers. Because they want common player to get some mielliam gear so that player in battle against big money one (with alehandro gear) have "No way!" chance instead "He11 no!" chance to win. They will fix Horace or even put new NPC to do his supposed function. Aeria is not for profit, but bringing joy to all players.

Correct me if I'm wrong, GM Academy.

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:51 am
well that Event turned out "to good to be true"
and once again ppl who play for free, get screwed over.
or even ppl who have been playing for awhile and are STILL stuck with matthews gear and have a lvl 120 hero.. pretty sad to say the least.
ya'll realli need to get ur crap together. or at least get the right pictures.
Dredd coming from you, this is actulli one of the first times im disappointed in you.
getting a small apology from you, woulda been better then Acadamy running his mouth giving excuses.

<a></a>

gm_kiko

gm_kiko
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:34 pm
Hannibalcop wrote:
GMAcademy wrote:

I'm sure that aeria developers don't think that way. Why? Because this is event for common players not just big money ones. I know... developers are working on exchange events with alehando gears in them and all great stuff that makes rest in great disadvantage and they are also working on sky empire. But they will find time for common player on Titan and show that they care for rest not just big bux customers. Because they want common player to get some mielliam gear so that player in battle against big money one (with alehandro gear) have "No way!" chance instead "He11 no!" chance to win. They will fix Horace or even put new NPC to do his supposed function. Aeria is not for profit, but bringing joy to all players.

Correct me if I'm wrong, GM Academy.  

Actually... There is no SUCH thing as Aeria Games Developers. Please understand that Aeria Games is a GAME PUBLISHER. We do not develop the games.

When something goes wrong, we have to contact the Golden Age Developers and wait for them to fix issue, send a patch etc. We would love to have everything fixed asap, however, we HAVE to wait for developer support for the game.

We try our best to fix up the game, but our abilities are limited, as we are not the game developers (unfortunately).

We understand that the this issue sucks, we would love to fix it it for you guys but we simply do not have the ability. We must wait for the devs to look into the logs and see why apocalypse works just fine and titans acts up.

Again, we thank you for your understanding and hope that this clears up some questions and perhaps explains to some of you something.

LadyLilia

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:52 pm
Hi Kiko,

I understand Aeria is not developing games. But in this case you should extend event end and fix issue till then. Because some ppl get Mieliam's gears while some cannot. And we all have been collecting fragments hoping issue would be fixed.

It will be very good impressive if you guys make issue fixed and extend event end. I think many players will appreciate it much

Thanks for good events and helps

Naaoko

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 1:05 pm
It's been two days and I have over one thousand fragments. That's about 70 pieces of mieliems I am losing already. And that's less than half of the duration of this event. I feel completely cheated and dont understand how you can even say it's just a minor glitch.

Can you at least tell us if these fragments will be useful at all (with a fix or another event)? Rewards being manually paid out (yea, extra work, so that's not happening)? Or should we just turn them in for wheels that we wont use?

gm_kiko

gm_kiko
PostedOct 31, 2012 1:08 pm
We will run this event again, in the future.