xen222

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
xen222
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:15 pm
Only thing that's problematic with a user-controlled report.. Anyone can be accused of being a scammer. Get 20 people to say "yes he/she is" even if they have no idea who he/she is.. and bam they're banned. It's stupid.

The other day I was accused of scamming for doing a shout in-game to sell a petdatachip for 240gold. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Advertisement

deadcrashed867

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
deadcrashed867
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:14 pm
B nc Smile

Saphiria_Chan

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:02 pm
I hope it's not a problem when more people are sharing the same laptop but have their own Aeria/Scarlet Blade Accounts. We're sharing the knowledge of the Aeria Games Account as a small rule underneath each other, but just for checking possible friendship requests or the free loot box items. Of course this only occurs if me or my friend isn't at home so we're both 'save' to have the chance to still check up these two things for each other. Nonetheless we're having our own Scarlet Blade game account and Aeria Games account, so there's a guarantee no one of us is having a double account or sharing the same account.

Still it's a very good thing to know that there's a topic that pushes those problems into the spotlight so everyone can avoid this kind of things, especially those that might never played an MMORPG.

Scarlet Blade Information (US): Character: LunaProphecy, Class: Whipper, Fraction: Free Knights Scarlet Blade Information (DE): Charakter: Ignacia, Klasse: Whipper, Fraktion: Mavericks

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:09 pm
Saphiria_Chan wrote:
I hope it's not a problem when more people are sharing the same laptop but have their own Aeria/Scarlet Blade Accounts. We're sharing the knowledge of the Aeria Games Account as a small rule underneath each other, but just for checking possible friendship requests or the free loot box items. Of course this only occurs if me or my friend isn't at home so we're both 'save' to have the chance to still check up these two things for each other. Nonetheless we're having our own Scarlet Blade game account and Aeria Games account, so there's a guarantee no one of us is having a double account or sharing the same account.

Still it's a very good thing to know that there's a topic that pushes those problems into the spotlight so everyone can avoid this kind of things, especially those that might never played an MMORPG.  

I may be misunderstanding your post, but you cannot share your account information with anyone for any reason. If you cannot log in yourself to check your own friends requests or to grab your own loot box, then they don't get checked/looted.

6. You may not exchange account information. You may neither give, receive, nor ask about account information (to include passwords, email address, or any other information not available in the public profile).  

Fair Play Rules

temporaryhero00

Rank 0
temporaryhero00
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Scamming/Account Sharing/Gold Buying and Selling

Important!
lestat_anil wrote:

Gold selling means trading real life money for in game currency. Both buying and selling gold is against the Terms of Service and will result in all related accounts being punished.  

It should also be mentioned that this breach of the ToS extends to in-game items as well. Selling an in-game costume for real money will bring about the same result.

Also for those of you that check their emails regularly, there will be scammers that don't directly ask for your password and will instead try to have you click on a link from which you can sign in. DO NOT TRUST IT. Whenever you are asked to sign in via email, always access the site directly through the browser to avoid false log in pages.

jcm1986

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 1:04 am
so ami correct in saying that no account sharing means you can only have 1 aeria account?

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 19, 2013 6:31 am
jcm1986 wrote:
so ami correct in saying that no account sharing means you can only have 1 aeria account?  

You can have more than 1 account, but you cannot share your account details with anyone.

Also, if you have more than 1 account, you can still only play on 1 of those accounts at a time for Scarlet Blade.

Kosolius

Rank 0
Kosolius
PostedApr 21, 2013 9:08 am
When does those gold buyers will get punished?
One guy is alredy make few of my guild mates (ap buyers) to quit this game,
cos that guy ruining this game balance.
Hope there is no others gold buyers than this one guy i know.

cstammel

Rank 0
cstammel
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:05 am
WWhhhhaaaaaatttttt?????

I can BUY Gold from someone???? Where Where Where????
I cant get Lots of Gold so fast....Where can i Buy Gold???

Oh*NVM....i see so many "Sellers" in Chat.....Wonder wich one i should choose and wich one is most trustworthy????

KKKIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDIIINNNGGGG ofc...Relax Guys....its called Sarcasm Razz

This is what happens when Game Devs NOT do ANYTHING about those FUG Sellers Sad
My Blocklist is surely and steady getting cramped*So many sellers and there are more Coming.

In Other words........GAME DEVS*Buy or Build a GOOD Anti Hack program for this game....and untill then.....Install some sort of a REPORT Function in the game that Actually
does what its suppose to do and/or Help u Guys Blocking/Ban the IP-adresses and what ever more u can do to them!!!!!!

nebulae.sands

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:39 am
cstammel wrote:

My Blocklist is surely and steady getting cramped*So many sellers and there are more Coming.

Been playing Scarlet Blade for.... 4 or 5 days? Found out this evening that the blocklist is only allowed 50 names. Guess even manually blocking each one will eventually lose, heh.

Suppose assigning GMs to go around blowing up the spammers one by one is a poor use of company time, but that seems to be the best way to go about it. There they are, standing around plain as day. If they can create characters faster than you can whack-a-mole... well that would be impressive on the spammers part.

Are they less of a problem in the more end-game areas of the world?