who_me007

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:43 pm
Lunaticcat1 wrote:
@ who_me007 . Wel now you actualy amit you a reagulair scammer i say the GM's should take notice of this and just bann all your accounts and HID(hardware Indentivication block).

I hate scammers / botters / game hackers / and idiots that admit on a forum they actualy are scammers and being proud of it.

Sorry if this sound insulting , but frenckly i dond carre people like that have no buisness playing games. Its spoils it for everyone .

So yea GM's block block block and permn block and HID them all , all those who you catch doing this ..

PS: scamming is in Not 1 single game fair or allowed!! thats why its called scamming.

Keep up the good work . ty  

note the fact i said other MMO which for your information is EVE online. Incase you haven't heard of this MMO.

EVE online scamming, cheating and stealing is actively encouraged and endorsed by the company that run the game CCP and it's players.

It weeds out the stupid and keeps the market interesting. It also teaches you hard lessons about always checking what your buying.

So please take your bleeding heart crap elsewhere.

Trade Scamming has nothing to do with bots/hacks or other such things so please don't compare me to actively exploiting the game.

Seriously guys you need to get out more.
Advertisement

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:10 pm
chronos_notashi wrote:
Jordiee wrote:
Can't buy gold? What the ****. Rolling Eyes  

I think they mean using AP to buy gold from other players. If Aeria provides an option in-game to spend AP to get in-game currency from them, I'm pretty sure that's legit. lestat_anil is just stating that buying gold from other players with AP/selling gold to other players for AP is against the rules, and is punishable.  

No. What the post and the ToS means is paying real money for in game currency is NOT allowed and will get you banned. For Scarlet Blade this means buying or selling gold from/to players. Doing so is NOT ALLOWED This also includes AP. You may NOT use 3rd part sites either to buy or sell gold or AP. Doing so is a violation of the ToS and will get you banned. You are only permited to buy AP from Aeria Games on the Aeria Games web site or their gaming fun cards which are sold at many local retailers.

Third party gold selling sites are illegal and very dangerous. They often have viruses on their web sites that contain key loggers so even going to look at their site is dangerous and will result in them stealing your account. If you see anyone advertising a gold selling site or service please report it immediately.

If you wanted to sell an item to another person in exchange for a code from an AP fun card, or use one to buy an item, this is generally allowed BUT you have to be careful of scammers. Also AGE has the right to make special rules for each game so check with a GM before you use an AP fun card to buy or sell an item and make sure it is allowed in Scarlet Blade.

Retrostrain

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:57 am
With all due respect on policies and general principles, but in my humble opinion I think Aeria should take a backstep on this matter, and let people twist their own blade on their own wound, in a similiar manner as CCP does. Just forget the overprotection, if players are so stupid to fall unto obvious scams, it's nothing but their own fault.

Tartarus_HM

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:11 am
Awesome post, Lestat!

Lunaticcat1

PostedApr 03, 2013 2:33 am
Bleeding heart crap , muwahaha . omg . **** boy maybe so but. atleast i have brains. Second in eve online is it no allowed . The only thing is that they give up on it to help people.
Dond mistake your own thinking about it just becouse they dond help those people anymore. That still dond make it right or allowed.

Anyway. you reacting said enough.
Ban ban ban ban ....ty

who_me007

PostedApr 03, 2013 3:23 am
Lunaticcat1 wrote:
Bleeding heart crap , muwahaha . omg . **** boy maybe so but. atleast i have brains. Second in eve online is it no allowed . The only thing is that they give up on it to help people.
Dond mistake your own thinking about it just becouse they dond help those people anymore. That still dond make it right or allowed.

Anyway. you reacting said enough.
Ban ban ban ban ....ty  

LOL you have obviously never played EVE or even taken 2 minutes to google it, so i'm not going to bother arguing with you.

The fact is i'm mature enough to play 2 different games with varying rule sets and I asked for clarification so that I wouldn't run afoul of them.

And thats the last i'm going to bother with this topic.

wayner51

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Nice to Know!!

Hard to believe you even have to ask that question, but anyway I'm glad you admit it. Ill remember your name and remember to NEVER do business with you. People who scam other players, regardless of hiding behind "keeping people on their toes" or any other reason are low life and should be ashamed of themselves. But, that's just my opinion and I expect no one to take it any other way.
GM's, now would be a good time to nip this subject in the bud and make a statement concerning such behavior.

tswericreed

Rank 0
tswericreed
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

SB and Gold Bots

simply the Gold Bots are getting overkill in SB
Since Open Beta started, I can't make a new character without running to website being yelled in Econia Area. Now I enjoy the game..but this is too much. I don't want to have to keep blocking them for every new character made to have fun and enjoy this game. Area shoutout are mostly people yelling a gold buying website and not getting banned for it.

Please let the GM understand and that it's within game, not outside and in the IM where gold buying is taking place.

I will continue to ignore them, but I'm very having trouble looking at my chat for shouts and area talking the normal chat. Please understand, this is merely a scam bot make character and account to get people fall for scam.

Now that we are open beta, giving away an item free is most unlikely. It's best selling on CS or WTS in Chat. (Don't waste Shout on Buying and Selling.)

Have fun and enjoy the game.

mrdummy

mrdummy
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:18 pm
Technically, it's impossible to get AP or Ingame gold from 3rd party sites at legal ways.

Normally with ingame gold:
1. You must give your access to 3rd party seller
2. They will farm gold for you with bot farms.
3. Transfer gold. Done.
(Mostly done in China, with many hired gamers behind pcs or bot pcs. It's already known with WoW.)

But wait.... how we can make sure it's safe? Because you must give your account to make Gold transfer possible. (and also AP transfer)
Which means it's not trustable and secure to give away your account.
Buying gold is very unsafe and i'm pretty sure they will not give you some gold.
They will only go for your money. You will be behind with empty hands.
Because gold is not "free" ingame, and to make it possible, many botfarms are made for it. But botting is illegal play and it will ruin the mood another players, and might broke the ingame economy. It's also unfair with bots...

AP buying is impossible, because AP is controlled by Aeria. Never controlled by 3rd party sites. Aeria has no 3rd party sites connections.

Thus, gold selling is impossible and forbidden.
AP selling is already impossible, thus forbidden.
I have never seen trustable gold seller sites. Some sites are linked with "gamehacking" sites. They make bot programs and ask money for it.

Conclusion: don't listen to gold and AP 3rd party sellers. Never go to the websites, never give account away. Block all spammers immediately.

And why do you want go instant to level 29 or 49? You will never learn the game mechanism and the community. Which means you have no fun in the game because you want only to reach high places in scores and then leave the game. You will never make friends because you play unfair. Even you make the guild, you have already bad name.

Just do the game at normal ways, and you will see more fun in it. More friends, more sharing and pain. And that goes for all mmorpgs games. Fair play, no illegal tricks, is more fun and thrilling. Don't even try use the bot programs!

athenastarfire

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:25 am
Please delete spammer account for all the good it will do.

Please do not post images of SB images using [img] tags. Also, please do not post images with the gold spammer url's on the forums either. Either just post their name, find a GS to contact a GM, or submit a ticket.