occur as a result of breaching the Terms of Service
, the code of rules and procedures that Aeria Games operates under. If you find yourself with a banned account, however, do not panic. It can be due to any number of reasons, some of which are strictly for the protection of your account.
My account has been banned, what do I do?
You will see a form that you will need to fill out, similar to the "Game Support" form.
Let's go over the ban appeal form, shall we?
Response times on ban appeals are 24-48 hours from the moment you sent the ticket. If it has been longer than 48 hours, please seek the assistance of a Scarlet Blade GameSage and they will be able to forward the ticket for you.
- Account Name and Email Address: Account Name is not your character name, it is the name that you used to register an account with Aeria Games. For email address, it is best to list the one that is attached to the account that has been banned for less confusion on the Aeria staff's side, which will hopefully lead to a quicker resolution. Make sure you have firstname.lastname@example.org white-listed on your email to keep ticket responses from being sent to the spam folder.
- Game: For this part of the form, simply click inside the box to bring up a drop-down menu that lists all of the games that Aeria Games provides support for. In this case, you would select "Scarlet Blade in English" from the menu.
- Server: As servers have yet to be named for Scarlet Blade, I cannot say what the choices would be, but this is where you would type in the name of the server you play on.
- Character name: Different from your account name, your character name is the name of your character in game.
- Subject and Message: Typical subjects for ban appeals would simply be "ban appeal". In the message box is where you can type to the staff the overall body of the ticket. Please remember that while it is understandable to be upset in the event of an account ban, a politely worded ticket is much more appreciated than one full of curse words and caps <3