Rank 0
xxsns2643
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:48 pm
groonaeriammo wrote:
I just finished a new dungeon guide for Drasilmarsh

Dungeon Guide - Drasilmarsh

More to come soon  

Way too good.

You've spent way too much time doing this than it actually helps, unfortunately.
Due to the insane low difficulty of each and every dungeon in this game, tactics are basically overthrown and completely useless.

Don't get me wrong, I hope everyone appreciates that works because it sure deserves it.
still..

The only needed tactic which is needed for every dungeon implemented so far:

Step 1. Tank the boss facing away from the camp.
Step 2. Deal damage.
Step 3. Heal the tank.
Step 4. Don't lose aggro.

Even harbingers charge to the teammate with the highest distance from him doesn't really matter if your team isn't full on horrible.

It's a pity that everything is duo-able
Advertisement

Alaeric

Rank 0
Alaeric
PostedMay 07, 2013 4:34 pm
Anyone a coder working on a skill emulator/trainer so you can plan out and see the upper level effects of a skill tree before you begin investing in it? Also things like. Exactly how much faster does your character move with +10 Speed? These types of things are essential for this games future. If I was a coder I'd get'er done.

I'm like an open book written in 42 different languages -Alaric <br>

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMay 07, 2013 4:41 pm
Alaeric wrote:
Anyone a coder working on a skill emulator/trainer so you can plan out and see the upper level effects of a skill tree before you begin investing in it? Also things like. Exactly how much faster does your character move with +10 Speed? These types of things are essential for this games future. If I was a coder I'd get'er done.  

This might be what you're looking for: http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

exviruz18

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 11:58 pm
thanks for the info list

Alaeric

Rank 0
Alaeric
PostedMay 08, 2013 11:57 pm
ccsultima wrote:
Alaeric wrote:

This might be what you're looking for: http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/  

Yes thanks! Smile

Hmm seems the person working on it quit playing so some of the data is inaccurate. Sad Shame..

I'm like an open book written in 42 different languages -Alaric <br>

NovaBlastMKG

Rank 0
NovaBlastMKG
PostedMay 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Waiting for the maintenance so thought I would take the time to post a note of appreciation. Just started yesterday choose to start with Punisher because of the class descriptions and how to choose links lots of good info here for new people thanks . +1

gaeas_child

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
gaeas_child
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:43 am

Aggro mechanic Guide

hello , can you add my aggro mechanic guide? Smile

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1951429

IGN- Nimai. Class- Defender. Member of Sensation. Server - Valkyrie/Free Knights