What type of AVA Merchandise would you like to be able to own?

T-Shirts
32%39 Votes
Coffee Mugs
1%2 Votes
Mousepads
41%49 Votes
Hats & Caps
3%4 Votes
I-Phone Cover
10%12 Votes
Posters
1%2 Votes
Keychains
7%9 Votes
Buttons
1%2 Votes
Total Votes :: 119 Votes
Author Message

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
403
Location
Troller roller States Spain
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:20 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
My personal opinion: I really find disgusting entering the forums and see this about merchandising instead of game improvements or any useful info. Disgusting but however, its your business, not mine, do with it whatever u want.  


They have to find ways to make money or there wont even be a game.

Cant run severs and pay staff with peanuts you know.  


Like merchandise is going to solve any economic problem, you know. I find it a failure.

Troller Roller: 1 2 3
Advertisement

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5045
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:21 pm
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
My personal opinion: I really find disgusting entering the forums and see this about merchandising instead of game improvements or any useful info. Disgusting but however, its your business, not mine, do with it whatever u want.  


They have to find ways to make money or there wont even be a game.

Cant run severs and pay staff with peanuts you know.  


Like merchandise is going to solve any economic problem, you know. I find it a failure.  


Well yes but you ever heard the phrase every little counts?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17970
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:33 pm
Andaro, this is the LAST thread we need right now... with all due respect.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5045
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:36 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Andaro, this is the LAST thread we need right now... with all due respect.  


It will invoke alot of hate spam.......... I already edited my real thoughts about this but its still an idea and its all good.

The real problems with ava are being fixed ............

Remember Rome was not built in one day guys

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17970
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:38 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Andaro, this is the LAST thread we need right now... with all due respect.  


It will invoke alot of hate spam.......... I already edited my real thoughts about this but its still an idea and its all good.

The real problems with ava are being fixed ............

Remember Rome was not built in one day guys  


Still they haven't released the answers for that "ask a GM thread", there was no update today with 2 days left in october (and to think they'd release an update on halloween pfft), and instead merchandise? I'm never going to purchase any of this stuff, AVA isn't the HIP thing in the world.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
Joined
09 Nov 2007
Posts
6440
Location
The Southern Oracle United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:42 pm   Last edited by andaro on Oct 29, 2012 6:52 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Lol sorry Zigs, it's just out of curiosity for an old old project that was going on wayyyy back in the day :3 just thought maybe being the new group here ya'll might like to participate in it.

It's not a type of supplemental income that would be beneficial or anything like that.
Aeria would actually get very little and close to nothing from any sales, lol
And the companies that sell the products generally get most of the funds.
Only way Aeria makes any kind of profit is if the amount of sales is literally substantial enough to outweigh any costs :3, of course I'm always optimistic that any amount of supplement helps.

So it really doesn't help Aeria or the games out at all, its mostly vanity for you and I, for laughs and giggles

You can actually buy your own t-shirts and stuff with logo's, without going through Aeria or AVA's developer, for personal use.

But yeah no biggie.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5045
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:42 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Andaro, this is the LAST thread we need right now... with all due respect.  


It will invoke alot of hate spam.......... I already edited my real thoughts about this but its still an idea and its all good.

The real problems with ava are being fixed ............

Remember Rome was not built in one day guys  


Still they haven't released the answers for that "ask a GM thread", there was no update today with 2 days left in october (and to think they'd release an update on halloween pfft), and instead merchandise? I'm never going to purchase any of this stuff, AVA isn't the HIP thing in the world.  


Agreed but i would buy a mouse pad if it had my clan mark and clan members on it.

That would be rather cool.

But its hard to trust aeria with all the problems I've had and im not sure i really want to give them money for me having to wait for stuff i paid for.

FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:49 pm
The Pew Pew Pew girl body painted in Aeria logos....


ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17970
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:51 pm
andaro wrote:
Lol sorry Zigs, it's just out of curiosity for an old old project that was going on wayyyy back in the day :3 just thought maybe being the new group here ya'll might like to participate in it.

It's not a type of supplemental income that would be beneficial or anything like that.

You can actually buy your own t-shirts and stuff with logo's, without going through Aeria or AVA's developer, for personal use.

But yeah no biggie.  


ok that's fine, but this is me right now



Phatty2phat

Rank 1
Phatty2phat
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
357
Location
Hamilton Canada
PostedOct 29, 2012 7:47 pm
Should really have a "I would not buy anything" option to make your poll less biased.

S A D B O Y S
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: