What type of LC Merchandise would you like to be able to own?

T-Shirts
25%17 Votes
Coffee Mugs
17%12 Votes
Mousepads
17%12 Votes
Hats & Caps
11%8 Votes
I-Phone Cover
10%7 Votes
Posters
5%4 Votes
Keychains
10%7 Votes
Buttons
1%1 Vote
Total Votes :: 68 Votes

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:36 pm

[Poll] Aeria General Merchandise, pt 1

Round 1 in General Feedback
This is the first round of polls designed to gather some specific feedback on "Aeria Merchandise" from the AeriaStudio project that was closed several years ago.

Please vote above for your favorite type of Merchandise that you would like to purchase and/or own, or give an alternate merchandise that you would like to be able to acquire.

You may leave additional feedback or commentaries.
Standard Forum Rules apply.
Advertisement

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedOct 29, 2012 8:52 pm
Snapback with an LC sticker that looks chill. I'd buy that. Represent el barrio del LC

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:39 pm
I voted T-shirts, but I would potentially like to have most of the items in the list, apart from iPhone covers and Caps/Hats.

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedOct 29, 2012 10:52 pm
I voted for caps,but would of voted for window stickers or bumper stickers for vehicles.
These 2 items can be made cheap and they would be most popular over the political bumper stickers you see nowdays.
The window stickers could have that dude on it that pees on everything and LC can represent him peeing on the competition lol.

PISORDER

Rank 1
PISORDER
In a pineapple under the sea. United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:59 pm
OH YES! I've always wanted some LC buttons. You have my vote.

LC not working properly? It must be your install files! -GS Motto

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedNov 01, 2012 12:42 am
Posters for sure. High quality bait graphics like in the installer, does not need to have anything to do with the real game, i just like fantasy style stuff.

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedNov 01, 2012 4:28 am
I would buy a T-shirt that says, in this general layout;

PK
*PK Mode symbol here, the bigger the better*
SID!

I know alot of Sarissa players would love a PK Sid T-shirt!

A less silly idea may be the "animal pets of LC" T-shirt, that has stage 1 evolution of all the animal P2's on it, then do another with the final evolution stages of each on it!

Gudmugly

Rank 3
Gudmugly
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:09 am
I would no longer purchase any item advertising this game.

They've already been given enough of my money a t-shirt should've been included.

"I played Last Chaos for 4 years and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" is what it should say.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:51 am
Gudmugly wrote:

They've already been given enough of my money a t-shirt should've been included.  

hmm well as a thought, Aeria would not actually get any monies, other than very minimal amounts. The company that you would purchase the merchandise through (the previous project for AeriaStudio used CafePress) would (1) Set the Price of the item and (2) receive the majority of the sales. Aeria *might* be able to make some profit off the venture, but the sales amount would have to greatly outweigh the cost of the operation for the project.

My hopes are that if the cost of operations can remain virtually non-existant, or extreme minimal, then perhaps some profit can be made, and hopefully help fund that game for which sales are made, or help add to the General Fund for the main office, there-in helping out overall, with the ending goal to bring some sort of relief to the stress on customer service.

There are other games that would be able to participate in this endeavor, but as for now the poll is standing here in LastChaos and A.V.A, at this point, to gain an understanding of "what type of merchandise" players *might* like to own, *if* it were available to be offered.

Depending on how those polls run, will determine the next set of polls, which would be shaped towards "how much would you pay for X product", in order to help determine a viable candidate for the merchandiser of the service.

All that being good and well, I do not really expect any "fireworks", but I remain optimistic that perhaps the Aeria Studio project could be reopened "in name" if the profit is at least minimal enough to cover the time taken to maintain it with minimal effort, plus perhaps some overhead. And certainly I doubt it would be any "long lasting" venture, since generally once someones made a purchase, they're not likely to buy the same product again. So it mainly becomes a one time "boost" type endeavor. But, once the startup is out of the way, and if there is no "maintenance" costs (i.e. costs to maintain the service), then it can remain in place, and might continue to generate occasional revenue.

Lets say a T-Shirt with an Aeria Logo might run $20, and after a month lets say 500 of them sold, that's a ballpark of $10,000. Being realistic, for a simple Logo of "Aeria Games" across the breast, no licensing fees or paperwork is majorly necessary, so lets chunk out a time&operation cost of about $2,000. So we're left with about $8,000 in revenue to be dispersed wherever is needed most. Might be a server upgrade somewhere, could be an extra GM for a month, could be a charitable donation to a local Shelter or food drive (btw, Aeria helps with those in their neighborhood I've heard) So really anything is possible.

Heck, if it buys the big guys a company cook-out, I'm down.
I'd wear a T-Shirt that said "Aeria Games" on the breast.

In the end, these are what you call Fan Products, and really only we fans will generally want them. My state screws me outta taxes every year, and alot of things suck about the states that we live in, but we goto football games and still have pride in the State we live in. We'll some of us have pride in the game publisher we play at, or perhaps I'm just weird.

It doesn't make me a goober to be a Fan does it? LoL
I've been here for about 5 years now, and we'll, I enjoy Aeria Games, not just LastChaos
xD I certainly wouldn't put up with some of the knuckleheads around here if I didn't lol

Katrana

Rank 1
Katrana
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:03 pm

hmmm
I voted keychains, as I honestly will not give my vote for t-shirts or any of the like without a solid example of the quality of artwork that will be used. My best suggestion is to get some design ideas out there beyond the cheap logo look. It's tacky and not worth the average cost of a t-shirt.

ZOMG Mae was here!