tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedNov 05, 2012 5:21 pm
Genjosenpai wrote:
well i finally understand why they going to Censoring the sentinel class because it seems they do get naked which i believe it might make people think its under age girl lol BUT there a easy way to fix this problem just up the boobs size and we are good! *thumbs up*  

You may know that the physical design measurements of the characters cannot be changed in the character creation screen (height, weight, size). With this, armor/costumes were also not designed with this sort of dynamic size-changing in mind.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

Genjosenpai

Rank 0
Genjosenpai
PostedNov 05, 2012 5:42 pm
tactics wrote:
Genjosenpai wrote:
well i finally understand why they going to Censoring the sentinel class because it seems they do get naked which i believe it might make people think its under age girl lol BUT there a easy way to fix this problem just up the boobs size and we are good! *thumbs up*  

You may know that the physical design measurements of the characters cannot be changed in the character creation screen (height, weight, size). With this, armor/costumes were also not designed with this sort of dynamic size-changing in mind.  

ahh i see well couldn't you guys do like request boobs change lol so both parties community & publisher be happy with the result Very Happy

zanderxx

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:43 pm
No characters get fully naked, as far as I know. Just topless with a "wild weasel" like thong. =)

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:32 pm
tactics wrote:
Genjosenpai wrote:

Thanks for filling in more information about what can and can't be done. I appreciate it, and would naturally appreciate it more if you could give further details.

(Like, did you request any certain changes to be done? As in "add underwear" or anything of that sort? Because while you may not be able to show or tell us how they'll look, it should be known what changes you've requested to be done. Even with them being unconfirmed if they end up that way.)

I've never been a publisher myself, but it always seems like there are some extremely odd silence vows involved.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:06 pm
lingu023 wrote:
tactics wrote:
Genjosenpai wrote:

Thanks for filling in more information about what can and can't be done. I appreciate it, and would naturally appreciate it more if you could give further details.

(Like, did you request any certain changes to be done? As in "add underwear" or anything of that sort? Because while you may not be able to show or tell us how they'll look, it should be known what changes you've requested to be done. Even with them being unconfirmed if they end up that way.)

I've never been a publisher myself, but it always seems like there are some extremely odd silence vows involved.  

It honestly just sounds like they're covering the butt-crack when it's not. All the other sentinel outfits I've seen have panties and are actually pretty "decent" or "appropriate".

I make no Rupaulogies.

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Hmm maybe they should just disable the topless system for the sentinel, just give her under garments a more appropriate look. And adjust some of her less appropriate looking armor. d(' _' )

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:24 pm
Xenosnake wrote:
Hmm maybe they should just disable the topless system for the sentinel, just give her under garments a more appropriate look. And adjust some of her less appropriate looking armor. d(' _' )  

I should try to forcibly trigger that, but I forget how to! :c

I make no Rupaulogies.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:36 pm
Xenosnake wrote:

Could try to trick the players. Starting a Sentinel character gets you all armors in the game in your inventory. That way you'll be too busy dressing up, to undress!

The plan is flawless!

Kenmun4111

Rank 0
Kenmun4111
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Adding a "Male Class" would sorta destroy the game title "Scarlet Blade"...that is what I think ;p.

I hope everything is intact the way it should be, tho I guess its understandable why "Sentinal" would be adjusted.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:20 pm
zanderxx wrote:
No characters get fully naked, as far as I know. Just topless with a "wild weasel" like thong. =)  

From what Ive seen, you start out almost nude... ><