havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:47 pm
They're too busy to answer, they're putting brown textureless shorts on all sentinel models in MS Paint.

Knoxxer wrote:
The same artists worked on our changes as did the original. They spent the same amount of time and effort to produce the changes as the original.

This is not a quality or effort argument it is a style argument, which is based on opinions, which everyone has their own.  

Yeah, small change that's just as good as it was, nay, even better!
It's a TERA 2 disaster in the making. Look in your heart, you know it to be true.
Advertisement

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedNov 05, 2012 2:01 pm
You didn't get silence. It should be obvious why they wouldn't release an "extra" patch to satisfy your self-admitted fetish Rolling Eyes . Not allowed otherwise they'd be doing something that will get them in some serious hot water. Simple, or do you still not understand?

Can we get something to put this in laymen terms for these few dense people? They obviously aren't making the connection.

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedNov 05, 2012 2:25 pm
Are you kidding me? Because I think you're kidding me. This whole thread is silence. One week, and this is the only official response
tactics wrote:
It's nothing to freak out over. Very very little is going to be changed, and only on the Sentinel character type.  

Reasons for censorship? Who made that decision? Comparison screenshots? What's official stance on modding Korean client textures? Other changes for Western market, adjusting exp curves or whatnot?
Hey, if you ask me, in the unlikely event of AO rating, that's free publicity and more money.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 05, 2012 2:46 pm
havox2 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Because I think you're kidding me. This whole thread is silence. One week, and this is the only official response
tactics wrote:
It's nothing to freak out over. Very very little is going to be changed, and only on the Sentinel character type.  

Reasons for censorship? Who made that decision? Comparison screenshots? What's official stance on modding Korean client textures? Other changes for Western market, adjusting exp curves or whatnot?
Hey, if you ask me, in the unlikely event of AO rating, that's free publicity and more money.  

Did you ever stop to think that that might be the only detail they're completely sure on, and that Tactics is allowed to share at this time?

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedNov 05, 2012 2:49 pm
I'd rather they were heads down working on the port.

They've already said that everything will be the same but Sentinel and there's not much they can do to pacify those that are concerned but keep saying that it won't be a big change.

The only way anyone will be able to make a definitive judgement is when they post the actual images...until then, no matter what we or the developers say its all speculation.

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:05 pm
Picchuu wrote:
Did you ever stop to think that that might be the only detail they're completely sure on, and that Tactics is allowed to share at this time?  

That's the unsettling part, it's actually very likely. What if the change is so bad it's being kept under covers until last moment possible.
Hey, remember that online game that went bankrupt 6 weeks after release? APB from Realtime Worlds. They had review embargo until a week after release.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:23 pm
havox2 wrote:
Picchuu wrote:

That's the unsettling part, it's actually very likely. What if the change is so bad it's being kept under covers until last moment possible.
Hey, remember that online game that went bankrupt 6 weeks after release? APB from Realtime Worlds. They had review embargo until a week after release.  

Yes because "very very little" means long skirts and a potato sack. Also, I see no embargoes being placed right now, so I don't know why you added that.

I CAN think of a couple of very valid changes that they would make, though. The sentinel body armor I've seen so far doesn't cover the butt-crack at all, so that's what I think they're changing. But I don't know exactly what they're changing (like you), so I'm going to reserve my judgement for when they do release images.

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:53 pm
i really don't get why people are still QQing over something so small as <SMALL ADJUSTMENT>
they gonna hide the lil girls stuff for the American version. oooooo wellll get over it cause the more people QQ the more reason they have 2 hide it. i mean seriously this thread is like raise hand if u wanna see little girl naked. just let it go and read what tactics said. they ARE making small adjustments to the sentinel class. the only class they are making any adjustments to is that class because it looks like a 13/14 year old girl. its a legal thing no way ur gonna stop them from doing it they have to if they wanna launch the game in the next 20 years

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:01 pm
synexxus226 wrote:
i really don't get why people are still QQing over something so small as <SMALL ADJUSTMENT>
they gonna hide the lil girls stuff for the American version. oooooo wellll get over it cause the more people QQ the more reason they have 2 hide it. i mean seriously this thread is like raise hand if u wanna see little girl naked. just let it go and read what tactics said. they ARE making small adjustments to the sentinel class. the only class they are making any adjustments to is that class because it looks like a 13/14 year old girl. its a legal thing no way ur gonna stop them from doing it they have to if they wanna launch the game in the next 20 years  

This as well. If they didn't change anything, there would very most likely years of lawsuits and court hearings, and we may never see the game. I will gladly accept the alternative, if it means being able to have this game in the US.

I make no Rupaulogies.

Genjosenpai

Rank 0
Genjosenpai
PostedNov 05, 2012 5:06 pm
well i finally understand why they going to Censoring the sentinel class because it seems they do get naked which i believe it might make people think its under age girl lol BUT there a easy way to fix this problem just up the boobs size and we are good! *thumbs up*