Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:26 am
Everything is modeable... but I do not like do it. IMO this game should get only cinematic localization and rest should not be changed. Honestly, nudity is main point of this game. Censoring it would be art of stupidity.
Advertisement

chase17tn

Rank 0
chase17tn
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:02 pm
will i get a skill to shoot acid from my boobs like in the anime?

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:24 pm
chase17tn wrote:

This game has nothing to do with the anime. Hence probably why the name got changed for our version.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:57 pm
chase17tn wrote:

lolwut?

TO GOOGLE!

<center></center>

chase17tn

Rank 0
chase17tn
PostedOct 30, 2012 1:20 pm
have you never seen queens blade ep1 you meet main char and the evil boob juice shooting acid lady

Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:48 pm
chase17tn wrote:
have you never seen queens blade ep1 you meet main char and the evil boob juice shooting acid lady  
Goo girl with acid milk and to my knowledge this game doesn't have that

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:40 pm
Ideally, as much of the original game is preserved as possible.

Would be great to see a high quality, M rated game.

So what to change? Hopefully as little as possible.

somaatlasia

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
somaatlasia
PostedOct 30, 2012 10:21 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
chase17tn wrote:

lolwut?

TO GOOGLE!  

Their talking about Merona, the amoeba girl, from the Queen's Blade series. You'll see here a lot. Honestly, I'm more of a Menace fan.....love the Egyptian look.

Anyway, back on topic. Honestly, I don't think there shouldn't be no censorship done to this game due to the fact that most people who look at pics or read up on this game this game know 2 or more things about it:

1. It's an mature rated game
2. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the anime series of Queen's Blade
3. There's partial nudity and only female characters

There's others but I'll leave it there. The fact is that removing things from this game just to cater to the niche moral **** who will probably gripe and complain about it will only make the game lose its appeal. It's not our fault that the west is as closed minded about certain things unlike those in the east. This is just how I see things though and I'm not pointing fingers at people here or anything but it's the honest truth if you look at how TERA was done. At least Blade & Soul is doing it right and not changing a thing when it comes to the US.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // Former EN-GM of S4 League (Alaplaya)

vgadict

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:55 pm
somaatlasia wrote:
It's not our fault that the west is as closed minded about certain things unlike those in the east.  

I keep seeing this supposed closed mindedness of westerners repeated over and over, yet almost none of the people I know in real life seem to share that sentiment. If I limit it to the gamers I know, none of them seem to be closed minded about this. I suspect there's a very prudish minority, albeit a very vocal one, that has somehow managed to perpetrate this myth to the point where everyone seems to believe it.

Western gamers like myself are waiting for games that don't try to please the prudish minority. It seems like there is a very large untapped market for games that are willing to push the envelope and aren't afraid to take chances in terms of the adult content they contain.

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:36 am
I agree with the people above. For a game where excessive fanservice seems to be one of the major selling points, censoring said fanservice to please prudes who won't be playing the game anyway, seems very counterproductive.
We can only hope publishers have learnerd something after the elin censorship fiasco.