LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:32 pm   Last edited by LordRapthorne on Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total

On the topic of localisation/changes to our version

LOOK HERE. LOOK, LOOK. SEE! YOU CAN'T MISS IT. LOOOOOOOK

So, Queen's/Scarlet Blade has a pretty hefty amount of NSFW content in native, here's a thread to discuss your views on any changes you think will be made to the game to make it more suitable for a western audience (as an example, the likely censorship/limitation of features on the sentinel class).

Let's keep things civil, friendly and on track Very Happy
Advertisement

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:43 pm
On a side note, add the male gender pl0x. That is all.

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:50 pm
FalseDeath wrote:
On a side note, add the male gender pl0x. That is all.  

What's so wrong with being a girl, huh? Besides, half the girls in games these days are really guys. Razz

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:18 pm
I play male characters, now shush.

Razz

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 29, 2012 10:15 pm
FalseDeath wrote:
I play male characters, now shush.

Razz  

I've played both and found no problem adjusting to any game. I fail to see why guys can't do the same~

As I said before the audience that will be attracted won't necessarily be region-wise but instead be depended upon the age. Mostly 15-30ish is a good range. Will a censorship be needed? Doubt it as long as the personal maturity level is maintained~

~Lil_Kizuna

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:48 pm
@FalseDeath- Play for the mechs

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:57 pm
I'm 16 years old, so if I'm able to play with maturity, others should too.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:42 am
I don't think the nudity should really be a concern.

People who download and log onto the game know exactly what they're getting into and there's a very good chance that the nudity is the reason they're checking out the game to begin with. Let's not kid ourselves. Censoring the game would be removing a reasonably large source of the game's appeal.

Just throw a mature content disclaimer on it and let parents parent their own kids. If parents don't want their teenagers to play games with boobs, that's their business, not ours and not Aeria's.

Though anyone who thinks that they can prevent their teenage kids from seeing boobs on the internet is a rather misguided soul.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:40 am
Avyn wrote:
I don't think the nudity should really be a concern.

People who download and log onto the game know exactly what they're getting into and there's a very good chance that the nudity is the reason they're checking out the game to begin with. Let's not kid ourselves. Censoring the game would be removing a reasonably large source of the game's appeal.

Just throw a mature content disclaimer on it and let parents parent their own kids. If parents don't want their teenagers to play games with boobs, that's their business, not ours and not Aeria's.

Though anyone who thinks that they can prevent their teenage kids from seeing boobs on the internet is a rather misguided soul.  

I agree with this statement 100%. Although if I'm not mistaken, the sentinel class is an actual little girl, so I don't think AGE would have an excuse to not change it. (Unlike with the Elin race in TERA, whose members are in reality almost all over 1000 years old, just created in the image of their goddess's youngest daughter)

Also, this game is built around having females as the only playable characters. Respect what the developers wanted to do with this title, or just suck it up and stop whining.

Naduron

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:55 am
People will just mod the game back to normal if the publisher tries to censor the game, like thousands of player did on Tera.