With this week’s Need for Speed World patch players will be able to purchase four more cars for in-game cash! These four fantastic cars are:
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster
– Striking grey and orange color scheme, with an increase in horsepower, the Murcielago LP 650-4 Roadster is so rare, only 50 were produced. Get this rare bull into your garage today!
Plymouth® Road Runner
– Named Motor Trend’s Car of the Year in 1969, the Plymouth Road Runner packs enough punch for any muscle car lover. Inspired by Warner Bros’ Road Runner, this classic would prove to be one of the best of the muscle car era!
– Perfect for the tuner market, the Scion tC raises the bar with sharp styling revisions, not to mention fun to drive performance! This was the first Scion model to enter NFS World, so take it to the next level with accessories and add this tuner to your collection!
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
– This is truly a good looking car but good looks aren’t the only thing it’s got going for it. Under the hood lies a 2.0 liter engine pumping out 271 horsepower. That in conjunction with a lightweight, aluminum roof panel and other reductions in body weight make this a very quick, very agile car.
And with the addition of new in-game cash cars also comes a retirement; after tomorrow’s patch the following cars will be put back into the garage:
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
If you ever wanted one of the four cars above be sure to pick them up while you still have a chance too!