Ok, everyone knows there are millons of warriors, guardians, and oracles, and Millions of fighters defenders and priests.
So the suggestion we have is to allow Class change scrolls from Warrior/Fighter, Defender/Guardian and Oracle/Priest too Assassin/Ranger, Pagan/Mage or Archer/Hunter
The following limitations should apply.
Due to the cost of gear, this should include a clean set of the relevant levels gear, without sacrifice of the current toons gear (so that relinking remaking gear can be financed)
Advantages of this scroll
1. More diversity in PvP
2. More varied DPS, and hopefully more DPS in general (more dying)
3. Less Healers (more dying)
4. Less Guards/Defs (moe dying)
5. Players with limited resources and time can play new classes without relevelling/re-ranking etc.
6. Gives bored/close to quitting players a potential reason to stay and try new things without the hassle of relevelling and/or ranking.
7. More AP spent (both to complete remake of gear AND to purchase scroll)
We know this idea isn't everyons cup of tea, however it would perhaps make PvP more interesting which imo can't be bad