Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedNov 01, 2012 12:25 am
Too bad you guys started playing in aeria when many many good players quited the trash game.

Anyways, good luck and have fun with the rest remaining. I bet you guys will get bored winning every clan wars (maybe) and just quit too because you guys wont find any good competition unless ap noobs like MrZamazing and his friends.

Advertisement

xMamadou44

Rank 0
xMamadou44
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:19 am
The best way to have fun is to play against casher without cash and to win Wink

I don't really care about win or lose, 60% is good for no cashers I think.

Anyway, we win against cashers sometimes and sometimes we lose against no cashers, so that's the way to have fun Wink

If you start to cash, you can't stop, so I'll not Wink

Thanks for your comments guys Wink

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:44 pm
funny, I logged in today and played 3 games with these guys. They aren't even good. They all had their ap items on. Soccer characters and pedro with vest also estr and msd and SZ. I must admit, I had no vest on but elwrc SL (i don't even have enough gold to buy a vest or gold gun).

They kept complaining about my camping (u want me to rush with a noob team?) and when I asked them to 1v1 no cash, they kept denying and ignoring lol. Tell me someone decent in this game who refuses to 1v1 no cash?? no one. Only ap noobs like thelaw says no to no cash 1v1.

You guys hyped them up a lot wow....They suck and I thought they were good no ap players...This game sucks no one is good enough anymore i swear.

Btw, Hazardlight would join their team and stack vs me Sad

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:21 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

How was I supposed to know the low rank team with no one over a gold bar was whoopin you guys? >.<

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedNov 03, 2012 11:29 pm
HazardLight wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:

How was I supposed to know the low rank team with no one over a gold bar was whoopin you guys? >.<  

I thought u would know this by now, you never go team up with stacking clan mates. Maybe next time check kdrs and compare?

Thats what I do when I'm deciding which team to join and help instead of just joining and stacking with the stronger team. We could've pwned these noobs if teams were a bit even.

Thats just me tho.

sanjayvishal

Rank 3
sanjayvishal
PostedNov 04, 2012 1:21 am
I don't know them. Lol!
And desired! Lets 1v1 this month? I wil call ya when i login! Tc!

Nice ss btw!

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedNov 04, 2012 3:20 am
sanjayvishal wrote:
I don't know them. Lol!
And desired! Lets 1v1 this month? I wil call ya when i login! Tc!

Nice ss btw!  

Download born to fire and lets 1v1 there bro ^^ I suck so bad there and that game is much funner than wolfteam.

xMamadou44

Rank 0
xMamadou44
PostedNov 04, 2012 5:30 am
I've never said that we were good Wink just say that we are searching for clan wars.

You just fall on bad players, all of them are in top 100 of Wolfteam French and I'm not, if they have cash it's not because they put money in the game but just because they have gifts or the reward of the play time event.

Lin melling soccer I think....

zAnthoSkillz has put money in the game, this is true, not the others.

I've just bought a second weapon slot because I need it, that's the only thing I've bought in here.

You can judge my team with this players sure...but they are not the master of the pride.

Me and Kajiama are trying to be the most sympathic as possible because we are leaders and we want that people have a good opinion of us but I can't control everything...

Please don't judge me and Kajiama by using the comportment of my teammates because this won't be funny.

By FrenchLove.

xMamadou44

Rank 0
xMamadou44
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:23 pm
UP Wink

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:36 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
funny, I logged in today and played 3 games with these guys. They aren't even good. They all had their ap items on. Soccer characters and pedro with vest also estr and msd and SZ. I must admit, I had no vest on but elwrc SL (i don't even have enough gold to buy a vest or gold gun).

They kept complaining about my camping (u want me to rush with a noob team?) and when I asked them to 1v1 no cash, they kept denying and ignoring lol. Tell me someone decent in this game who refuses to 1v1 no cash?? no one. Only ap noobs like thelaw says no to no cash 1v1.

You guys hyped them up a lot wow....They suck and I thought they were good no ap players... This game sucks no one is good enough anymore i swear.

I'm insulted o.o