billyjorge44

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Black screen when I load the game

Everytime I load the game i login and click gamestart, after that my whole screen turns black and i have to restart my computer just so it could work. Please help me/ Thanks
Advertisement

jbreezy007

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:09 am
SOME ONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE!

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:22 am
did you try to plug out the cable for the monitor then plug it back in?

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:59 am   Last edited by m4a1mk3power on Dec 06, 2012 8:15 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Black screen when I load the game

billyjorge44 wrote:
Everytime I load the game i login and click gamestart, after that my whole screen turns black and i have to restart my computer just so it could work. Please help me/ Thanks  

Issue: My login screen is appearing as white or blank, and/or only appears for a few seconds then disappears

OR

Issue: I am having an issue with the login screen, and it does not show up, or does not stay up long enough for me to login, then attempts to "auto login"

Solution: This issue occurs if JAVA is not up to date or if IE is not up to date or if you are running an add blocker. You can download the newest JAVA client here
http://www.java.com/en/, also you can download the newest Internet Explorer client here
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie. Also make sure your cookies and cache are clear, and if you are running an ad-blocker in any browser make sure that is disabled.

Also try looking at this for help :- http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

CCleaner can help clean up your browser cache and cookies which the launcher runs on.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:04 am
Also can I ask the players having this problem are you guys all using Steam to play AVA???

If you guys are using AVA from steam maybe an idea to follow this :-

1. Uninstall the version of AVA you already have on steam.
2. Go to the steam store page and find the AVA page.
3. Reinstall AVA.
4. Run AVA.
5.-This is the part where most people have a problem- Close the launcher and right-click AVA in your game library, and click Properties.
6. Click the Local Files tab and click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE...
7. You will see a download bar at the bottom of steam, wait until downloading is done. (While downloading you will not be able to use other steam functions.)
8. When downloading is done a window will pop-up that says 23 files could not be verified, but will be retrieved. Start AVA.
9. A few files will download and click through the launchers.
10. GAME START will be clickable.
11. Once you close AVA, you may get an XML error the next time you try to run it again. Go to your steam directory and double click on NWZLauncher to start it again.

taenimo85

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:25 pm
Im using the aria Ignite.

taenimo85

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:19 pm
I am still getting a black and white screen after I press the Gamestart. At first I used the Ignite, still getting the black and white screen and now I am using the Steam, still black and white screen and I've already VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE.... I also used the CCleaner and Game booster but still getting the black and white screen. HELP PLS.... I have a windows 7.

freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:56 pm
taenimo85 wrote:
I am still getting a black and white screen after I press the Gamestart. At first I used the Ignite, still getting the black and white screen and now I am using the Steam, still black and white screen and I've already VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE.... I also used the CCleaner and Game booster but still getting the black and white screen. HELP PLS.... I have a windows 7.  

I'm having the same problem...

freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:31 am
taenimo85 wrote:

Yo, this solved for me, credits to The2009RKO

ENGLISH:

That can be happening due to the resolution of your screen, try to change it and keep trying.

You can also try to change the configs settings located here:

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config

Just open the AVAOptionSettings.ini and change the following:

Code:
bFullScreen=True

To:

Code:
bFullScreen=False

Hope this really fix your issue!

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:35 am
Yes, do what Freeza said to Freeza and it seemed to work...

That can be happening due to the resolution of your screen, try to change it and keep trying.

You can also try to change the configs settings located here:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config

Just open the AVAOptionSettings.ini and change the following:

Code:
bFullScreen=True

To:

Code:
bFullScreen=False

Hope this really fix your issue!