Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:30 am
aurora_dragon wrote:
Yilette wrote:
Whipper is my second choice for which class to play. Her sword is such a unique weapon for an mmo, and her mech is by far the coolest.

Shadowwalker might just be at the bottom of my list. Silly rogues.  

if whippers the secend then whats number one? lol  

Sentinel of course. Don't be silly.
Because:
- Gun-fu
- Boobs not bigger then head.
- Doesn't do a stripper move when mounting a bike (I hope)
- Magical girls.
And condensing large amounts of asskicking into the smallest frame possible is always fun.
Advertisement

Meken

Rank 0
Meken
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:53 am
I was actually think Whipper first choice sentinel second. So I'll more than likely make both.

gglebossnemesis

Rank 0
gglebossnemesis
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:55 am
Yilette wrote:
aurora_dragon wrote:
Yilette wrote:
Whipper is my second choice for which class to play. Her sword is such a unique weapon for an mmo, and her mech is by far the coolest.

Because:
- Gun-fu
- Magical girls.
And condensing large amounts of asskicking into the smallest frame possible is always fun.  

How could having smaller boobs and being petite could be a receivable argument ? :p

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:30 pm
Yilette wrote:
aurora_dragon wrote:
Yilette wrote:

Because:
- Gun-fu
- Magical girls.

H e l l Yeah! :p

Will be Sentinel also again. Smile

dresdoe

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:17 am

I hope it is not going to alter the sentinel class too much

I seen this game yesterday and thought it was the best looking game so far
yea, i'm semi perv but I have played other rpg's and it's almost unnatural with all their efforts to keep it pg-13. I liked the game as I had seen it in korean and from what I heard/read on here the only changes going to be made are to the sentinel class and like the subject says I hope they are not going to destroy the character model just to make it western friendly. I like the idea of the smaller character classes so that not everyone is the same size, but i think if they change all the outfits to be less revealing then it will be a rare case that you see a sentinel because lets face 95% of the people who will actually pay money for this or even play regularly are in it for the eye candy. I personally will be playing this every day until it has a sequel no matter what so yea...I hope it stays true to what I've seen of the original and doesn't "get a coat" put over the sentinel to make it more acceptable to people who aren't even going to be playing it.

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:38 pm
I honestly can't wait for this CBT to begin, SERIOUSLY lol!!!!! I check every single day to see if the game has started and check my email now more than ever ;D Can't wait for all this to begin. See you all in-game when it happens- Lights (Scarlet Blade Medic) Smile

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:30 pm
So I saw the post from tactics with the Minimum spec's and the Recommended spec's

Anyone know what the Spec's to Max the quality out is? I tried looking at the QB version but ... I cant read it =_=

oh and Dido on the post before me...

P.S. @ Tactics

You know that tune... all I want for Christmas?
Yeah,

SCARLET BLADE!!!!

Plz? maybe? an update at least? like... we've translated X amount of it so far ... or ... Anything...

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:14 pm
TwilightPanther wrote:
So I saw the post from tactics with the Minimum spec's and the Recommended spec's

Anyone know what the Spec's to Max the quality out is? I tried looking at the QB version but ... I cant read it =_=

oh and Dido on the post before me...

P.S. @ Tactics

You know that tune... all I want for Christmas?
Yeah,

SCARLET BLADE!!!!

Plz? maybe? an update at least? like... we've translated X amount of it so far ... or ... Anything...  

*raises hand* I second the update thing! We want an update! ^_^

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:22 pm
TwilightPanther wrote:

Same as recommended specs, the graphics on this game is to low to be noticeable when you switch between medium and max.

crimson_kamui

Rank 0
crimson_kamui
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Scarlet Blade for Christmas would be an awesome present! But then again, I don't want them to rush. If it's anything going to come out by the end of this month it's.... DK maybe?