joranger
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:56 am
Finally, my Punisher is 39 already XD

Advertisement

melal

Rank 0
melal
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:01 pm
I think Aeria needs to keep to its intentions of having the game in its original uncensored form as much as possible. If they go down the road of censoring things here, there and everywhere the game wont survive long.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:57 pm
melal wrote:
I think Aeria needs to keep to its intentions of having the game in its original uncensored form as much as possible. If they go down the road of censoring things here, there and everywhere the game wont survive long.  

Official statement concerning censoring

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:30 pm
lestat_anil wrote:
melal wrote:

Official statement concerning censoring  

Why do people never take the time to thoroughly look through the forum to confirm all info? It's doesn't take too long if you know what you're looking for.
But yeah, like tactics said, they plan to keep as much of the content untouched as possible. They only plan to make small changes to the Sentinel class, but it's most likely for legal purposes. Chances are we wouldn't have been able to have a chance at Closed Beta at all if they decided to keep Sentinel as is.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

melal

Rank 0
melal
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:58 pm
You're right, I should have looked first. A lot of the armor sets look really great. Looking forward to playing those characters.

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 20, 2012 7:52 pm
melal wrote:

I'm hoping that they will just edit the sentinel's base model to hide the nips and leave everything else alone. There is a fair bit of paranoia on the subject however, thanks to the fact that EnMasse outright lied when they said basically the same things that Tactics has, before revealing the actual changes.

Not that I'm particularly happy with even this best-case scenario since sentinel is the only character who doesn't sport MASSIVE BAGS OF FAT bigger then her head. I mean holy crap LivePlex, not everyone has a chesttumor fetish. Is it so hard to get something in-between?

Aeria is doing what it must to ensure compliance with local laws and an "M" rating from the ESRB. As chronos said, it's surprising that we are getting a translation at all, so we should be thankful that they are taking on this much risk already.

There is, however, one another reason for hoping the changes are very minor. When Tera's players dug into the censored Elin files we found that whoever edited them (supposedly the original Korean devs) either had no idea what they were doing, or simply didn't care and knowingly sent back the equivalent of a one-finger salute. I strongly suspect the latter, given how distressing it is for any author or artist to be asked to censor their work.

Keeping the changes small and simple makes it less likely we will see a repeat of that incident.

jayubig

Rank 0
jayubig
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:53 am
okay soooo basically.....all of the other classes are not touched but the sentinels will be censored??......ok as long as the changes are not completely drastic .......still just waiting for the beta.....i wish there was a beta date.....anyone know how many CBT there is gonna be???

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:37 am
jayubig wrote:
okay soooo basically.....all of the other classes are not touched but the sentinels will be censored??......ok as long as the changes are not completely drastic .......still just waiting for the beta.....i wish there was a beta date.....anyone know how many CBT there is gonna be???  

Not yet. That's what we're all wondering. Someone predicted January or December at the soonest. Someone predicted it would be 6 months (I have NO idea why, but I can only suspect that they're looking at DKO or LO when making the prediction, which both took longer because of possible development issues). As I said, all we can do is wait and see what happens.

P.S. There's usually only one CBT, after wish they move to OBT (Open Beta Testing), before having a full release of the game. Not completely sure, since I haven't participated in CBT in any MMO until now (Alpha for one browser MMO is probably the closest I've gotten), but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:58 am
joranger wrote:
Finally, my Punisher is 39 already XD

gratz

tho your talent looks weird, you haven't got the 2 most powerful dmg abilites.

By; secxkitten

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Is it channeling shot? tested it, but not that cuz it is single target skill, bad idea to channel in the middle of war.
4th skill has most ATK damage though it not give you extra CRIT chance and it save talent points.

I focus on Offensive Shell to use with AoE skills (burn, ultimate, Mech) it will give me lots of ATK to take down normal players in one skill set.

If luckily got ATK buff from medic I can get Monster Kill XD
(47%+34% increase DMG lol)