morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedNov 01, 2012 8:03 pm
Oh no I am perfectly contempt with it. Frankly it gives players an option between revealing to nearly conventional, I honestly just could not tell what happened to her at 0:41 seconds since the entire part looked whited out and I haven't seen much of lvl 35 armor as it is so I mistook it for a censored portion. Complete oversight. I thought that was her level 1 armor and was like wtffff?
Advertisement

morterlust

PostedNov 02, 2012 9:06 am
I have a question about the lore behind PvP. How exactly does this fit in? We have this cloning machine cranking out heroines who are destined to save the world, yet they predominantly fight amongst each other. I understand sibling rivalry but why murder each other when we are supposed to be saving the planet? Also why are most of the monsters non-hostile? If they are here to take over the world should they not kill anything human in sight? Just wondering where and how all this fits in.

Naduron

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 10:32 am
morterlust wrote:
I have a question about the lore behind PvP. How exactly does this fit in? We have this cloning machine cranking out heroines who are destined to save the world, yet they predominantly fight amongst each other. I understand sibling rivalry but why murder each other when we are supposed to be saving the planet? Also why are most of the monsters non-hostile? If they are here to take over the world should they not kill anything human in sight? Just wondering where and how all this fits in.  

Dont know, they got different viewpoints and they hate each other cause of it?

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:43 am
morterlust wrote:

Battling for position of Leader,a way to find out their strength, compare their abilities?
Anything could be it, though many games have PvP anyway and no real back story for why the battles are held.

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

morterlust

PostedNov 02, 2012 2:13 pm
Pienene13 wrote:
morterlust wrote:

Battling for position of Leader,a way to find out their strength, compare their abilities?
Anything could be it, though many games have PvP anyway and no real back story for why the battles are held.  

So I'm guessing the actual mobs aren't hostile because they just figured, screw it, let them kill each other while we watch, right? lol.

Naduron

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 2:24 pm
morterlust wrote:
Pienene13 wrote:
morterlust wrote:

So I'm guessing the actual mobs aren't hostile because they just figured, screw it, let them kill each other while we watch, right? lol.  

Its only the first zone where the mobs are passive, while the next zone so will all mobs the hostile.

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:14 pm
Naduron wrote:
morterlust wrote:
Pienene13 wrote:
morterlust wrote:

Its only the first zone where the mobs are passive, while the next zone so will all mobs the hostile.  

Haah if all the rest zones have the monsters aggro the moment someone gets near then it'll be a lil bit of a Hard (the place where devil dwells.. why is it even censored Confused) :3

Didn't think i'd play anything after closure of DOMO, but this i wouldn't mind giving a chance to :Q though as always gonna be a support class x3

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

jochem2501

Rank 0
jochem2501
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:32 pm
i think this gonna be a great game.

You can know me as : DUTCHMASTER9, JRsnipekilNL or xlThaUniQue.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:39 pm
jochem2501 wrote:
i know this gonna be a great game.  

Fixed.

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:02 am
all of us who isn't 5 years old mentally is waiting too play this awesome game