TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:07 pm
All Aeria Games servers are located in Quebec, Canada. If they are located elsewhere it will be due to a different company publishing the game.

Advertisement

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:20 pm
Can someone from aeria tell us the system requirements for Scarlet Blade?

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:37 pm
OMG! YAAAAAAAY

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:40 pm
woot awesome :3 im excited

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:47 pm
Blackwinganya wrote:
Can someone from aeria tell us the system requirements for Scarlet Blade?  

The game's graphics are REALLY nicely done-- Therefore, the system requirements may seem a little higher than some other Aeria Games. Here is what we were provided by the developer, LivePlex:

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:50 pm
yup thx Razz onto my next question was there a big difference in graphics change when translated too english?

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:57 pm
Blackwinganya wrote:
yup thx Razz onto my next question was there a big difference in graphics change when translated too english?  

There will not be any difference in graphics overall. If you're referring to mature content, we are doing our best to preserve as much of the original developer's intent as possible with regard to content and art style.

With that said, currently, we plan to make some small adjustments to the Sentinel class/NPCs. All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:00 pm
thats good i was worried about both the graphics and mature content and how "small" would they be?

cutemagpies

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cutemagpies
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:11 pm

+1 for Scarlet Blade

Woot, my very 1st post after taking a long break! Looking forward to try this game! Very Happy

morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:34 pm
tactics wrote:
Blackwinganya wrote:

There will not be any difference in graphics overall. If you're referring to mature content, we are doing our best to preserve as much of the original developer's intent as possible with regard to content and art style.

With that said, currently, we plan to make some small adjustments to the Sentinel class/NPCs. All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.  

Please don't freak out over this folks. It was to be expected and it was no doubt the only way to bring this game over legally. Please understand that all parts of the world have their ups and downs. Japan has great anime with lots of revealing characters of all ages, however their adult content is censored to oblivion as a government law. In some other countries you are not allowed to play some shooting games, period. In China, you can't play any violent video games. Oh what they wouldn't do for just a simple censorship and free for all on everything else.

The point is, no country is perfect. We have an amazing amount of freedom, much more than most other countries but it's not perfect. Yes in Korea they have a bit more freedom but let me ask you this, would you rather live in Korea? No? Why not? That's a rhetorical question. Point being, they have a superior gaming community than we do, granted, in fact gaming is a way of life in Korea. However we need to look at all the good things we have and those that we lack, well I guess we don't live in Utopia Smile

Seeing how A.G.E. did all they could to keep this game the same and "fixed" only the issues that would conflict with legality, I give them props. You guys should do the same, seriously. They listened to us, and with that alone they have earned my respect. Hopefully yours too. If what Tactics is saying is correct, A.G.E. has given us all they legally could and didn't go on censorship frenzy like BlueHole and "Fraudster" did.

I'll be honest, before the announcement of Scarlet Blade, I never heard of A.G.E. (though I heard of the game titles they service). After today, I'll be sure to mention them to anyone I meet that's a gamer. Thank you A.G.E. And yes, despite having many high ranking characters on Queen's Blade, I will be more than happy to re-start fresh and switch to Scarlet Blade.