kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:21 am

Taking screen shots?

I am having very much difficulty in taking screen shots. I am trying to use PrntScrn but it isn't working at all. I got aggrivated with this one player repeatily killing everything and being so difficult to kill so I observed him only to discover he was using his jet packs at 0 energy for minutes but everytime I tried to take screen shots nothing happened.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 29, 2012 10:30 am

Re: Taking screen shots?

kittymix wrote:
I am having very much difficulty in taking screen shots. I am trying to use PrntScrn but it isn't working at all. I got aggrivated with this one player repeatily killing everything and being so difficult to kill so I observed him only to discover he was using his jet packs at 0 energy for minutes but everytime I tried to take screen shots nothing happened.  

Do you have on screen Keyboard (this might depend if you have windows 7 or not) go to start search for On screen keyboard there, and use the print screen button there. If not try using programs like Gadwin Printscreen or any others that you may find that may assist you in taking screenshots.