49%179 Votes
Total Votes :: 361 Votes

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:53 pm
Shaiya:

Informations been good in Oktober.

Did listen to player feedback on Defence problem, and made fast solution by Attack power. Good Job. (but sadly that made it even worse for casters)

----------------------

Shaiya Phoenix:

No events, no GS, no promotions, and no free lootbox.

OS-players use Phonix for farming, then do cross server dealing, to use the AP on main toon on OS. Phoenix get bullied by OS-Players, and then punished by Aria.
If you alow cross server dealing, and AP-card sale, then its not fair treat the two servers so
much different, like it was 2 seperated okonomies. Aria only see more AP used on OS? and thats why all good deals and events to OS?

Oktober Events on Phoenix = none (shaiya OS 15+)
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=141

Oktober Promotions for Phoenix = 1 (Shaiya OS 20+)
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=652

No Rebate, no free Items from Tiered and no free Ignite-lootbox, should that not make room for other Promotions on Phoenix instead?

GM´s dont use time for GM-enhance etc. tickets on Phoenix, should that not make free time for events on Phoenix?

Ok there are more players on OS, but how about something like 4 events/promotions on OS then 1 on Phoenix?
All on OS - none on Phoenix? It just make Phoenix look like a very bad choice. And make Phoenix ignored. How should Phonix players fell welcome?

The one and only promotion for Phoenix was: one dollar deal. Content was much less than the same for OS.
(There was also a Phoenix promo for a mount. Its from september, a quest mount. Bad old promotion still running).

--------------------------------------

DKO
Great forum events. Much fun.
Advertisement

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Voted 1

So I come back to Shaiya after 1 1/2 years off seemed alright at first but has since got worse,

The service is poor we are asked to follow your formats for tickets in order to receive any service at all. I followed that format to the letter only to be given something I didn't ask for and is not even for my Faction. What's the point of following your formats when it seems you add words to tickets on your own.

So now I have to wait another week for the mistake you made. It might even be longer because you keep throwing tiers in our faces creating a backlog of tickets. The server is a disaster constant problems that no one seems able to fix.

You cannot expect players (or at least me) to pay for this anymore, I won't be funding this game any longer nor will I be grinding as this game as it is, is not worth the stress, pvp only for me if this game dies I will have had fun seeing it out.

Will you read this? it's unlikely.... and I doubt you even care even if you did but I have said what I wanted to and that is all that matters to me.

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Various swamps throughout the United Kingdom
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:30 pm
Gave it a 3, down from 5 last time purely because SF seems to be going back downhill in terms of management.

AGE has a whole would be 4/5. Smile

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:32 pm
i play USF, and id say 4.

huemines

Rank 1
huemines
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Aeria and you guys are much, much better than we had so i gave you a higher number since we got so many playtime events and the prizes were actualy paid out unlike ijji. second you guys, gamesages and gamemanagers actualy talk to us players, thats kinda rare to find in gaming these days since most games they think they are to high and mighty to care. Keep doing what you are doing!

iRaptorr

Rank 0
iRaptorr
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:38 pm
A 2 for USF (Soldier Front)

- New prevention detection system isn't working as promised. There are again lots of hackers running around.
- Disconnection bugs such as "Soldier front.exe has stopped working" are still occuring.

Those 2 things are very important. I mean, Aeriagames bought USF (Soldier Front) to not let the game die at ijji. With those 2 things laying around, Soldier Front will remain the same and will die slowly. Please do something about it, I don't want my childhood game to die.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Well, I gave you guys a 4, because it feels like things got improved, overall, the customer service looks way better than it was a few months ago. We are now able to ''respond'' / ''discuss'' in tickets without getting into trouble, which is pretty nice. I feel very comfortable here at Aeriagames on the forums and in game. It feels great to be a member of AGE. Things can be improved to be honest, like assigning more Forum Moderators, or doing something against the spammers. I've been playing WT since 2010, and till this day I've enjoyed playing.. I love the fact that the staff of WT works very hard to bring it to a further level. I'm very happy with the PM of WT and the GM's of team action, for example (Memphis) & (HigherCalibur), they both did alot for the community of WT and for the game itself, I'm sure that the other GM's & PM's worked hard on WT, I just mentioned Memphis & HC cause I don't really know the other GM's, since a few left. I didn't experience any trouble while I played WT (Since 2010), it feels great playing WT, I kinda took a break of it, but I'm thinking to return. I've also been lurking on the forums & SB of Soldier Front and I also play it once in a while, it's also an awesome game, the community is very nice and they like to help new comers, I haven't seen anyone complaining about anything. I started playing BtF and I quite like it, I hope that it'll also become a good game and will be played by many people. Overall, Good job Aeriagames.
Also, I love the fact that some of the GM's are talking on the Shoutbox to people, it gives people the opportunity to ask simple questions to a GM, without sending in a ticket. I've also noticed that people love to talk with GM's ''cause of the tag'' XD That's just what I wanted to add Smile It's cool to talk to a GM or PM once in a while.

xquzion

Rank 1
xquzion
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:51 am
I voted 4, simply because i have played many games that the publisher simply wouldnt give a single f*word about their customers. Out of all 20 tickets I have sent so far regarding all kinds of issues (Im playing UAVA atm) 18 of them were answered within 24 hours;

also none of the responses was automated. The 2 tickets delayed concerned billing issues but were answered within 48 hours. You cant imagine how frustrating it is to keep sending tickets and get the same robotic response.... So my vote is based on terms of support which i find the most necessary thing in online gaming.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:54 pm
I want to add something ...

whats the point to ask to the player a proof of something wrong when they report a player
if the GM doesnt watch the proof ?

i make a video , i upload it on youtube with a good quality to show what happend, it take some times to do that and the GM doesnt care ?

dont expect more than 1 if you dont do ur job ...

bugzdood

Rank 0
bugzdood
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:02 pm
This is why I give your guys a 1
You buy out existing titles, you barely do anything to prevent hackers from running rampant, the mods on live games are lazy a fck, look at AVA's forums right now, pr0n everywhere. All you guys care about is money, there is no way to organize balanced PvP without some giant event like the ESL or some pug game, your cash shop is the epitomy of pay2win because everything you can buy largly closes the gap in skill or widens it when in the right hands, the only game you care about right now is the closed beta scarlet blade and born 2 fire which will either A.) Close down like repulse, or B.) Go pay2win like wolfteam

Born to Fire IGN - l337Hax0r (you know you love me)