Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:37 pm
Insert_Here wrote:
Zimmey4 wrote:
Insert_Here wrote:
Aeria Games Ts2.

Reason 1# (2/5)

Why because tiers lately have just sucked, especially this cp/item tiers, all I've been getting and many others is 500-15K cp.

Reason 2# (0/5

Fujin creation has been closed for 3+ months now and for a while now I've been wanting to create a fujin on my main account, and not have to play on different account of mine that I now wasted so much money on of items I could had sold, 67x CPPCs, 18x Ele Att/Def, I know this part is my fault.

Reason 3# (0/5

Haven't seen any good raffles lately, the last one we was Free Raffle for a wg of choice, the people who won it are ap buyers I'm sure of it.

Reason 4 (More of Request/Suggestion) (0/5

I would like to see some BOGO 's in web/mall, I would also like to see price cut of wargod skills 10K AP = $100,00 or 20B+, yet when people happen to have wg blade.spear,kat for sale it goes for 4-6B tops.

Reason 5# (1/5)Overall

Aeria (Ts2) hasn't been that grate lately, I did see some okay tiers, and go some okay items and only got vh2 twice, haven't seen price cuts on wg skills, no BOGOs, not much raffles.

Total Score 3/5  

Ahh how did you get a 3/5?  

Well I just added overall scroll from each reason. 1/5 + 2/5 = 3/5. and the 0/5 = nothing.

Why did i add something wrong?  

U so silly *pats head*

Staying on topic I also gave it a big 1 ol' one.

~Lil_Kizuna

Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedOct 29, 2012 1:11 pm
This time I give it a 4, I'm a A.V.A. Player...A.V.A. is still with a lot of cheaters but I can notice that there is more effort by GM's to Ban them, there are actually a lot of fun Halloween Events aswell and I like them.

P.S.: Superman, is the AP Loot Wheel coming back still in this month?

KiIIamachine

Rank 1
PostedOct 29, 2012 1:24 pm
2 this month instead of 1, because i expect you to add the anti-cheat next patch (AVA)

Insert_Here

Rank 2
Insert_Here
PostedOct 29, 2012 1:37 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
Insert_Here wrote:
Zimmey4 wrote:
Insert_Here wrote:
Aeria Games Ts2.

Reason 1# (2/5)

Why because tiers lately have just sucked, especially this cp/item tiers, all I've been getting and many others is 500-15K cp.

Reason 2# (0/5

Fujin creation has been closed for 3+ months now and for a while now I've been wanting to create a fujin on my main account, and not have to play on different account of mine that I now wasted so much money on of items I could had sold, 67x CPPCs, 18x Ele Att/Def, I know this part is my fault.

Reason 3# (0/5

Haven't seen any good raffles lately, the last one we was Free Raffle for a wg of choice, the people who won it are ap buyers I'm sure of it.

Reason 4 (More of Request/Suggestion) (0/5

I would like to see some BOGO 's in web/mall, I would also like to see price cut of wargod skills 10K AP = $100,00 or 20B+, yet when people happen to have wg blade.spear,kat for sale it goes for 4-6B tops.

Reason 5# (1/5)Overall

Aeria (Ts2) hasn't been that grate lately, I did see some okay tiers, and go some okay items and only got vh2 twice, haven't seen price cuts on wg skills, no BOGOs, not much raffles.

Total Score 3/5  

Ahh how did you get a 3/5?  

Well I just added overall scroll from each reason. 1/5 + 2/5 = 3/5. and the 0/5 = nothing.

Why did i add something wrong?  

U so silly *pats head*

Staying on topic I also gave it a big 1 ol' one.

~Lil_Kizuna

I meant 3 out of 5, so i give them a 3.

Error 482 Somebody shot the server with a 50-Cal. Please contact your administrator.

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedOct 29, 2012 2:37 pm
Billing really needs help. People are trying to spend their money and either can't or have to wait a really long time. Please give this a greater priority. When someone wants to buy ap, their likelihood of buying again will be greater if they get the Billing help they need, and in a timely manner. I think people understand it's important to keep their transactions safe, but wait times of over a week are really much, much too long.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 29, 2012 2:58 pm
I am dutiful to report that in this past month, nothing of any particular note happened.

You can take that any way you want.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Here's my monthly 1.

DWO is STILL suffering from game breaking bugs after roughly two years, and it's driving the community away. We hit a record low for players in campaign this last weekend, 50 Wei to 30 Wu. Along with that, easily fixable problems, like typos, still plague it as well. It's nice to know that they're FINALLY starting to crack down on cheating players, but it feels like it's too little, too late. Alt exploiters should of been dealt with a long time ago.

I've recently started a thread in the Reporting Bugs section. This will give you an idea of the MINOR problems that you guys could probably fix.

Strangely enough, from what I've seen, Aeria doesn't care about the games they have. They just wanna get more, and more, and more, until they have an empire of games that are all ready to break completely. Look at the games you have. Find the problems in them. Fix them. And THEN worry about getting other games. And please, PLEASE stop advertising new games in forums for near dead games. It only makes it worse.

Hopefully, I'll give a 2 next month.

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:41 pm
a 1 because i dislike the way they just kill games because they felt like it

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:45 pm
1/5
-Poor service by GMs.
-Poor behaviour by staff
-100% ignoring GunZ, over 6 months passed, nothing has happened. Just drop the game if you don't want it.
-Releasing tons of new games but not taking care of them
-Poor forum moderation
-Poor site layouts
-Poor hepldesk team
-Lack of site coding knowledge

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:47 pm
1 again.. Too much bs in a lot of your games.

<center><div> </div></center>