49%179 Votes
Total Votes :: 361 Votes

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedNov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

dd

dd
im keeping my rating at a 1 , only because i bought 2000 AP and i only had $20 to spend. and there was currently a tier going, and the 4th tier was 2250, i asked Memphis if i could possibly have the 4th tier bc after adding my stuff i had 2072 AP. like, its 2 dollars. and he never even got back to me..

Advertisement

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Feedback poll again..

I don't know, but maybe it's kinda pointless doing this? Disregarding the thread that you guys posted, I don't think you even take the feedback into consideration.

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:08 pm
seaotters wrote:
Feedback poll again..

I don't know, but maybe it's kinda pointless doing this? Disregarding the thread that you guys posted, I don't think you even take the feedback into consideration.  

They DO take feedback into consideration, here is the deal. If you post here and vote here #1 for feedback and then go and buy $300 of AP right after. That tells Aeria that even though you may not be happy you are not unhappy enough not to buy AP and spend money. If you REALLY want to be "heard" use this poll and then follow up with your wallet.

misfisto

Rank 2
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:40 am
also more 50 per ap sales be nice Smile

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:56 am
Im not even going to waste my breath on this one...

Aeria hire more bloody GMs, tickets are taking so long for GM upgrades and people are getting pissed off along with 100 other things you know about and aren't changing.

But hey, you won't listen, you never do.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:55 am
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
seaotters wrote:
Feedback poll again..

They DO take feedback into consideration, here is the deal. If you post here and vote here #1 for feedback and then go and buy $300 of AP right after. That tells Aeria that even though you may not be happy you are not unhappy enough not to buy AP and spend money. If you REALLY want to be "heard" use this poll and then follow up with your wallet.  

Please, tell me how they've improved since the last poll.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:05 am
I'll give you guys a 5/5 if you make scarlet blade come out faster Wink

ShadowAkumasa

Rank 0
ShadowAkumasa
PostedNov 09, 2012 6:40 pm
Not only that, also they need to update a new patch. There are numbers of hackers crawling in WolfTeam, Aeria staff really should do about that.

IGN: †Vrykolakasu†

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:31 pm
seaotters wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
seaotters wrote:
Feedback poll again..

Please, tell me how they've improved since the last poll.  

They haven't, that was my point.... WHY should they if you people keep buying AP.... it gives them a mixed message.

Example: Bruno goes to a restaurant and gets coffee and a donut, he tells the waitress that the donut sucksand he hates it. Bruno then goes into the restaurant every morning and buys the same donut and says it sucks every morning, yet he KEEPS buying it...EVERY morning..... if you owned the restaurant would you change the way you make the donut?

If you come to the feedback poll and vote #1 or #2 and then buy AP afterwards, you are doing the same thing as old Bruno did, and AGE is going to do the same thing the restaurant owner did, NOTHING.