marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:14 am
Zimmey4 wrote:
Insert_Here wrote:
Aeria Games Ts2.

Reason 1# (2/5)

Why because tiers lately have just sucked, especially this cp/item tiers, all I've been getting and many others is 500-15K cp.

Reason 2# (0/5

Fujin creation has been closed for 3+ months now and for a while now I've been wanting to create a fujin on my main account, and not have to play on different account of mine that I now wasted so much money on of items I could had sold, 67x CPPCs, 18x Ele Att/Def, I know this part is my fault.

Reason 3# (0/5

Haven't seen any good raffles lately, the last one we was Free Raffle for a wg of choice, the people who won it are ap buyers I'm sure of it.

Reason 4 (More of Request/Suggestion) (0/5

I would like to see some BOGO 's in web/mall, I would also like to see price cut of wargod skills 10K AP = $100,00 or 20B+, yet when people happen to have wg blade.spear,kat for sale it goes for 4-6B tops.

Reason 5# (1/5)Overall

Aeria (Ts2) hasn't been that grate lately, I did see some okay tiers, and go some okay items and only got vh2 twice, haven't seen price cuts on wg skills, no BOGOs, not much raffles.

Total Score 3/5  

Ahh how did you get a 3/5?  

That was my first thought too lol
Advertisement

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:20 am
marksteele wrote:
Zimmey4 wrote:
Insert_Here wrote:
Aeria Games Ts2.

Reason 1# (2/5)

Why because tiers lately have just sucked, especially this cp/item tiers, all I've been getting and many others is 500-15K cp.

Reason 2# (0/5

Fujin creation has been closed for 3+ months now and for a while now I've been wanting to create a fujin on my main account, and not have to play on different account of mine that I now wasted so much money on of items I could had sold, 67x CPPCs, 18x Ele Att/Def, I know this part is my fault.

Reason 3# (0/5

Haven't seen any good raffles lately, the last one we was Free Raffle for a wg of choice, the people who won it are ap buyers I'm sure of it.

I would like to see some BOGO 's in web/mall, I would also like to see price cut of wargod skills 10K AP = $100,00 or 20B+, yet when people happen to have wg blade.spear,kat for sale it goes for 4-6B tops.

Reason 5# (1/5)Overall

Aeria (Ts2) hasn't been that grate lately, I did see some okay tiers, and go some okay items and only got vh2 twice, haven't seen price cuts on wg skills, no BOGOs, not much raffles.

Total Score 3/5  

That was my first thought too lol  

Probably did the lazy teacher method: Kids failing? Just nerf the scores to just passing.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:44 am
4 from me this month , Great games have come out since last time;
however I still think a few of the forums are a little unkempt and its hard respond to things when they are disorganized .

<a></a>

Allan the pk

Rank 5
Allan the pk
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:06 pm   Last edited by Allan the pk on Oct 29, 2012 12:17 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I give a 1.

Reason?

Failure to advertise to keep in a big flow of players coming into the game.

Seem to have time to make so many tier spenders to make money and don't use any of that cash to do anything constructive. Like advertising the game.

Tiered spenders are usually always the same, Should put items in that only spenders have access to such as Some gear pieces. Especially older scenario or past skipped scenario capes. or older scenario capes as such Unrest in Jing. Guan Du scenarios.

Really makes things seem like I am having my cash milked considering the fact Dynasty Warriors Online is barely playable unless you spend money just so you can use your own weapons. And again with all the cash players spend on this game other than some updates and releasing updates which isnt bad but, I dont see all the cash going to only be able to cover that. Should be used to help better the games player base or something else that could be more constructive... I know you guys say that the amount of new players coming in are good but how many of those are just alts?

I can honestly say AGE is a legit company but. I think you guys have strayed away from the players. Back in 07 you guys did what you could and kept consistant communication with your players and were asking for good sites to advertise your buisness I don't see that anymore. I think its time you guys get back on the right track. And advertise Dynasty Warriors Online. answer the players they deserve to be answered on to a lot of different tasks. Such as why game isn't being advertised. Why they are unable to work on something to help fix in game issues.

At first DWO was on the right path for a while till its second biggest installment. At first, AGE did communicate with the players pretty often had daily non AP reliant events for all to join in on. AGE was taking suggestions in order to make the game better than it already is. BUT now that has completely stopped.

Oh, and as for the lag in game I think it would benefit to turn the level back up on the red ring fix. Seeing as the stability so many complain about this would certainly fix the issue. Seeing as the game was perfect when it was on at a strong level. But was reduced because people who did lag that were effected by the ring complaining about it and so was removed. Without any say from players that were in game. Simply just went off and listened to a bunch of winers without testing to see or asking in game if there were any issues.

anewsense

Rank 0
anewsense
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:12 pm
I rate the aeria games service= 1/5

because u say for the soldier front playtime event, the items will be payed out within 5-7 days, well i received mine on the 8th and there are still hackers in the game although most of them have disappeared, also i dc alot which also bugs me. But, i would say ur events are good, but i hope to see more events were u get free weapon bombs and less tiers, were u have to spend money because most players are under 18.

Overall:

Good:
- Decent events (Playtime, time should be lower, and u put 24hrs for horror tar, u should of put something better.)

Bad:
- Breaking Promises
- Taking ages to fix things (e.g. Hackers, d/c problem: dont say that ur not used to coding sf because u have special force and their very similar.

hopefully u could change my mind and give u a 5/5, but for now its a 1/5.

aNewSense
(Proud SF Player 2007)

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:12 pm
I'm actually giving a 2 for Shaiya for a long time. It's probably the publisher change (from Choi Rock to Nexon) that has increased the update amount for Shaiya but I guess I should give the PM's some credit about it too.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:25 pm
3 from me. GF is on the way back up, but the Aeria billing department need to play some serious catch up. People have been coming to me with tickets to billing that haven't even been so much as opened after over a week of waiting.

<center></center>

basenjilover

Rank 0
basenjilover
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:29 pm
2....and it just seems y'all are willing to let shaiya die Rolling Eyes

TifaTheMaster UM Fighter/10WildMutt 70HM TankPriest (Anime-Teaos-AoL) Dilly Dally Shilly Shally

Insert_Here

Rank 2
Insert_Here
Zimmey4 wrote:
Insert_Here wrote:
Aeria Games Ts2.

Reason 1# (2/5)

Reason 2# (0/5

Reason 3# (0/5

Reason 5# (1/5)Overall

Total Score 3/5  

Well I just added overall scroll from each reason. 1/5 + 2/5 = 3/5. and the 0/5 = nothing.

Why did i add something wrong?

Error 482 Somebody shot the server with a 50-Cal. Please contact your administrator.

ShadowArc

Rank 5
ShadowArc
I vote 1