14%54 Votes
10%38 Votes
1 (Poor)
49%179 Votes
Total Votes :: 361 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:02 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Dec 01, 2012 9:10 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 10/29/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:14 am   Last edited by trainer772 on Oct 29, 2012 9:37 am. Edited 1 time in total
3 or 4. I'll withhold my vote for a week.

I believe that there should be some sort of compensation event for all those terrible server crashes. Very stressful and frustrating for GMs, GSs, and the community.

Also, I'm glad that the hacker issue is being dealt with well, but there should be better communication between Aeria and the community. People just don't realize the incredible amount of effort that Aeria puts in to deal with them and the amount of evidence actually required. When people think Aeria isn't doing anything, it puts a lot of stress on GSs to repeatedly explain to every single person what the actual situation is.

North American side feels absolutely neglected compared to EU side of AVA. Dunno why there should be such a split like this, but I've found myself increasingly reliant on other GSs or other GMs since the action team changes.

However, I'm expecting better things. Or at least answers.

Ooo, deatheater reminded me of B2F. It looked pretty cool from when I tried it out (just didn't like the shop for personal reasons). Just found it lame that GMs held events there but few have held in-game events for AVA since paulie left.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:27 am
I have voted a 5 because of the great start off for Born To Fire. Along with the great pre CB events for Dk Online. The progress made by Aeria for Born To Fire and DK have really been an improvement from all the other CB's. Good job Aeria.

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:34 am
Shaiya and all in encompasses, I vote 1, 'nuff said.

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:36 am
2. The GM's in GF are trying, I can see that, but the developers aren't trying hard enough it seems. GF still has multiple issues that need to be addressed. However, I would like to thank the GM team for their excellent response time when it comes to RT's.

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:38 am
We experience a lot of...neglect over in Dynasty Warriors Online. If it weren't for a few of the hard working GMs we have, the game would already be nothing.

This game should be so much more then it is. Look at all the other servers that offer this game. They thrive, they have so many more players then we do I don't even want to know the actual numbers.

The problems with our game that need to be and CAN be fixed should aeria want better ratings from those of us that play DWO:

1) Keep the trash players banned regardless of how much ap they spend. I don't want a bunch of ppl who don't know what I'm talking about coming to their defense either. I know people that were brought off a perma ban because they offered to spend more ap.

You loose money when you allow the trash to continue playing because then other players leave and noobies don't stick around. The more noobs you get, and good honest players are around, the higher your income. Stop holding onto the crap players you have just cause they spend a lot of money (most of which is scammed in the first place) just cause you are afraid of the possibility that you won't make as much money.

2) MORE COMMUNICATION!!!! I say this all the freaking time. Our GMs BARELY talk to us. They announce weekend events and spenders, but other then that they only step in if a GS points something out to them that severely needs to be addressed.

Our item mall is still down, last communication we had on that was that it would be fixed after the iiji merger...still not fixed.

Talk to your players! Take our advise, tell us of the issues that effect our gameplay, be around to answer questions, and interact with the people you are paid to ensure want to play the game you are providing.

3) Have better GS staffs. This goes for more then just DWO too mind you. GSs ONLY have power in the game that they are a GS for. Meaning that Shayia GS have NO power in DWO, yet they think they do. We have had quite a few butt-ins from outside GS that think their pretty green box makes them above ALL other players. Well ladies and gents, it doesn't. Unless you know the community and the people in it, whether you know the game or not, you have no right to start flashing some volunteer authority around.

As for the DWO GSs, some of them are non-existent. They do absolutely nothing. Others can't/don't answer normal gameplay questions when asked but go on to socialize and joke and laugh and what-not. Not all of them are bad, but I think that it's in the best interest to have either re-elections more often, or to at least hold some kind of monthly poll concerning the GS team and who the community feels isn't a good representative for us as a whole. At the moment you are paying a bunch of people to do little to nothing.

Seeing as I have more important things to do, I will end there. If you haven't guessed aeria will be getting a one from me yet again. DWO needs major improvement...still...

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:43 am
gonna give a 4 this month. Wartune is fun but it would be nice to see a bit more support (even though its a partner game)

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:54 am
Billing really needs to improve their communication and response time. Many players are upset when they buy AP they are banned for about a week and left in the dark as to what is going on.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedOct 29, 2012 10:11 am
You're awful, you know why, and you don't do anything about it. 1.

Insert_Here

Rank 2
Insert_Here
PostedOct 29, 2012 10:24 am
Aeria Games Ts2.

Reason 1# (2/5)

Why because tiers lately have just sucked, especially this cp/item tiers, all I've been getting and many others is 500-15K cp.

Reason 2# (0/5

Fujin creation has been closed for 3+ months now and for a while now I've been wanting to create a fujin on my main account, and not have to play on different account of mine that I now wasted so much money on of items I could had sold, 67x CPPCs, 18x Ele Att/Def, I know this part is my fault.

Reason 3# (0/5

Haven't seen any good raffles lately, the last one we was Free Raffle for a wg of choice, the people who won it are ap buyers I'm sure of it.

Reason 4 (More of Request/Suggestion) (0/5

I would like to see some BOGO 's in web/mall, I would also like to see price cut of wargod skills 10K AP = $100,00 or 20B+, yet when people happen to have wg blade.spear,kat for sale it goes for 4-6B tops.

Reason 5# (1/5)Overall

Aeria (Ts2) hasn't been that grate lately, I did see some okay tiers, and go some okay items and only got vh2 twice, haven't seen price cuts on wg skills, no BOGOs, not much raffles.

Total Score 3/5

Error 482 Somebody shot the server with a 50-Cal. Please contact your administrator.