PhazonZero

Rank 0
PhazonZero
PostedOct 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Races' diferrence o3o

So...this is a very good looking game, it really got my attention o3o
I've read the introductions of races and classes, and then a question crashed into my mind...
What's it's the difference between the races? x,x
I mean, a human and a mouse (forgot the name x.x) are warriors of same level and say, same set...
Where will be the difference? o,o

Thanks beforehand n3n/
Advertisement

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 28, 2012 9:27 pm
It was expected that at least the "story quests" were different for each race. Cuz as we know, each race has a different reason for seeking the coveted limes.

During alpha and beta (thai) from what I understand there was no difference in attributes or skills between races. I found this very strange, because the attributes of the battle classes were not customizable by point distribution and some races were limited to classes. For example, Turgas can not be mages... But why if the attributes are "the same"? No bonus to warrior or cleric Turgas, but class limit?

Maybe this has changed with the revamp, but I really dunno.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

shiriin777

Rank 0
shiriin777
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:10 pm
They really should add attributes with races, like the basic example, humans have balanced stats, muris should have higher magic based stats, and turga should have higher fighter based stats.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:23 pm
shiriin777 wrote:
They really should add attributes with races, like the basic example, humans have balanced stats, muris should have higher magic based stats, and turga should have higher fighter based stats.  

This is actually something I never really liked about games. I really like the Turga race, but if I suddenly will be forced to play a Muris just to have a 'better' Cleric, I will be le sads.

shiriin777

Rank 0
shiriin777
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:45 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
shiriin777 wrote:

This is actually something I never really liked about games. I really like the Turga race, but if I suddenly will be forced to play a Muris just to have a 'better' Cleric, I will be le sads.  

^^;; Actually you won't be able to be a cleric at all as a Turga, Turga's are unable to use any kind of magic, that's why they should have race based attributes to make up for the Turga's lack of magic ability.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedOct 30, 2012 8:50 pm
shiriin777 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
shiriin777 wrote:

^^;; Actually you won't be able to be a cleric at all as a Turga, Turga's are unable to use any kind of magic, that's why they should have race based attributes to make up for the Turga's lack of magic ability.  
actually you can be a cleric for turgas it says that in the race guide thing on the home page and its only the mage they cannot be

shiriin777

Rank 0
shiriin777
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:13 pm
ebby224x wrote:
shiriin777 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
shiriin777 wrote:

actually you can be a cleric for turgas it says that in the race guide thing on the home page and its only the mage they cannot be  

=/ Really? My bad, I wonder why they can't use offensive magic then, that's kinda silly.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:19 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
shiriin777 wrote:

I agree with Kitten on this. I prefer that the difference in races stay limited to looks and nothing more. The 'racial bonus' concept was always a bad idea to me, anyways.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:10 am
well as far as i could tell in alpha the difference was simply looks and nothing more
it seemed only turga was limited by class choice in the end not being able to select mage which i think was very odd
i was kinda hoping that further down the line they would add skills/items that could only be used by certain races but nothing too major that will make people go "we only wants <insert race here> cleric"

im hoping when we do get lime that all races can be all classes but i guess we just need to wait and see

PhazonZero

Rank 0
PhazonZero
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:13 am

Hmm...o3o

Y mas hmm...o3o
Well, we have some interesting opinions here o,o
But we'll only know during Closed/Open Beta owo
So...is matters of time and hoping for the best :3