BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 3:11 pm
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:

erm..

bit gurly..

Read the rules, additional details. You should've specified what you were looking for.  

It's common sense.

you got a guy render, who looks a bit badass, and you added a rainbow. .-.  

He doesn't look bad ***, he looks like he is looking out into nothing and pondering. It looks like a dreamy photo pose, like the wind is just a subtle breeze. If you want badass, you need a render that is more animated and fits that discription.
Advertisement

UzlzzzV2Okay

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 3:15 pm
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:

erm..

bit gurly..

Read the rules, additional details. You should've specified what you were looking for.  

It's common sense.

He doesn't look bad ***, he looks like he is looking out into nothing and pondering. It looks like a dreamy photo pose, like the wind is just a subtle breeze. If you want badass, you need a render that is more animated and fits that discription.  

ROY MUSTANG IS freaking BADASS, YOU HEAR ME?

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 3:20 pm
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:

erm..

bit gurly..

It's common sense.

I agree, he is from Full Metal Alchemist, right? I watched the entire series, awesome show. His thing was with snapping his fingers and then control fire, right? Yeah, badass. Only thing is, you picked the most boring pose for a signature so the effect have to scream to draw attention to the signature. Nice choice of who you want as your focal, need a better choice of pose.

UzlzzzV2Okay

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 3:23 pm
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
UzlzzzV2Okay wrote:

erm..

bit gurly..

It's common sense.

I agree, he is from Full Metal Alchemist, right? I watched the entire series, awesome show. His thing was with snapping his fingers and then control fire, right? Yeah, badass. Only thing is, you picked the most boring pose for a signature so the effect have to scream to draw attention to the signature. Nice choice of who you want as your focal, need a better choice of pose.  

STILL LOOKS BADASS.

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:18 pm
I'm testing something out for you Uzlzzz.

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:34 pm
Is this more of what you were looking for Uzlzzz?

Went wild with it.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Keep the comments to a minium please as long as you stay on topic.. Once a signature is made, if someone is not satisfied, talk to your signature artist via private messages..

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 7:23 am
Just downloaded a good amount of new resources, waiting on a request to try some of it out.

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedNov 02, 2012 8:22 am
Render:

Text: kalinzange

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 8:25 am
kalinXange wrote:
Render:

Text: kalinzange  

The quality of the image is too blurry to use. Find another image/stock or render. High quality please.