BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:42 pm   Last edited by BenFTW_ on Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm. Edited 11 times in total

Alliance Graphics [CLOSED]

AVA Signature Shop (CLOSED)
CLOSED

Hello forumers, oSkOrpion and I have decided to create a shop for your benefit! This shop creates signatures for free and clan related graphics at a price that you bring to the table. In the image above you will see what format must be used when requesting a signature, which is that you must provide an image (through a link), text (if you want any), and additional details that you feel you want to make, such as certain restrictions to the signature or specifications. I will now move on to the rules as it is pretty straight forward on how to request signatures from the shop.

Rules: Some basic rules to the shop.

- Images provided must be in line with Aeria Game's TOS
- One request per two weeks.
- Request bumps every three days.
- Changing of signature text may be done but you must then wait another week to make another request.
- An image must be included in your signature request (the only exception being a text based signature).
- The shop has the right to decline any requests it so desires.
- Text is limited to forum name or IGN. Quotes are too long and make for a bad signature.
- Provide as your image either a stock image or render [of high quality] (see www.planetrenders.net or www.officialpsds.com)
- ALL requests must be made here in the thread (not through PM, exception for clan related work)
- If you do not like the outcome of your signature or want something changed do NOT bring it up on the thread. PM the artist who created it for you.

Additional Info: Clarifications

Clan related work - This is not free as it is more of an official transaction. Logos and banners can be used on personal websites and on clothing. If you were to participate in a tournament such as IESF you may want to use the logo on your apparel, such as hats, t-shirts or jackets. For this reason, you will have to pay for these services, such as through AP and preferrably so. This way, Aeria wins and so does the artist. This type of artwork represents your team.

Details (part of the request form) - This is to be used as an additional details section of your request to give specifications and certain restrictions on the tag/signature. Maybe you dislike the color purple, so it won't be used. Maybe you'd like for a specific part of the image provided to be used in the signature. Possibly you'd like the signature to be black and white, colorful, dark, or bright. Its your choice on what you would like to define. This is to be used as a means of limiting customer dissatisfaction. Once a signature is done, its done.

Forum Reputation: A way of giving thanks. It is not required to give positive reputation, or as its called here Karma, but it shows your appreciation of us and the artwork you have recieved. This can be done after you have recieved your signature.

Signature Request Format -
Image:
Text:
Additional details:

Now that we've cleared all that up, what are you waiting for!? Go make a signature request and soon enough you will have a piece of art that represents you! Go, go, go! Laughing
Advertisement

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:43 pm   Last edited by BenFTW_ on Nov 18, 2012 11:34 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Examples

Closed, post no longer needed.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:49 pm
Nice, endorsed ^.^

edit - Also, I can be of assistance, I am not the greatest sig maker of all time, but I'm decent. I make all my own graphics seen on my avatar, sig, and profile if you need examples. I specialize in plain, clean looking text based sigs as apposed to C4D effects

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:59 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice, endorsed ^.^

edit - Also, I can be of assistance, I am not the greatest sig maker of all time, but I'm decent. I make all my own graphics seen on my avatar, sig, and profile if you need examples. I specialize in plain, clean looking text based sigs as apposed to C4D effects  

Ill talk to you on raidcall later tonight about this... Ben and I might need 1 example of signature making to get an idea of what you can do.

I was searching for a decent typographist for my AOS shop that i am about to close (will continue working on previous sig requests) so if you are good with that you will be of a good help.

oOMeowthOo wrote:
oSkOrpion wants a male character but with 36 bust 24 waist 36 hip ratio, not a stupid 09 armor that makes you 36 36 36.

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedOct 29, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Examples

BenFTW_ wrote:
Examples: Old work

Filled Requests: (coming soon)  

Holy sht you're good.
I love the Sara Underwood one

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:02 am
Okay from now on, please keep this thread for signature requests only. Do not comment if you're not making a request. We'd like to keep track of the requests without having to browze through 1 million pages of comments.

Thanks

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 11:55 am

CurvedScissors wrote:

Holy sht you're good.

Thanks, how about making a signature request?

UzlzzzV2Okay

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:18 pm
Too see how good you are:

Render:

Text: Uzlzzz

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:22 pm

BenFTW_ wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

Holy sht you're good.

Thanks, how about making a signature request?  

I make my own stuff, but okay.
I'd like it 450x150 or just 3:1
IGN: TinyBee

I'd like something green, you can decide everything else.
AVA related plos

frussiawlove

Rank 0
frussiawlove
PostedOct 29, 2012 1:18 pm   Last edited by frussiawlove on Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total

-

-