Remnant001

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:03 am
Auto delete Strangers on the list. Why? Because, they can be added again and the friendship lvl isn't even there to begin with so why trouble the player to delete those inactives one by one? Not only that, there's a limit to how many you can delete a day, so when faced with 90% of the list as inactive, you'll have to wait a day or two just to get rid of them and have active players in it again.
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 27, 2012 11:58 pm
Copied from my other thread, pertaining to Spawn Camping rule:

This rule is being abused, I'll explain how. I've talked to several high ranking players in game from several high ranking guilds that are having this problem as well. I've sent in 3 tickets about it including another one last night.

Guild Battles are a big deal for guild leaders, I'm not sure if everyone realizes what goes into them. We have to come up with strategies beforehand, try to organize people, then we've got people showing up after the war begins asking to be added, I'm guessing that happens to everyone.. so there's another element that occupies time that I'm not sure everyone thinks about. So while trying to do all this, now we're also having to tell people over and over not to spawn camp, not to go near the other team's spawn so there won't even be a remote chance of a problem. Well, you've got the wars that are over relatively quickly in some cases. It ends up with one team all standing near the other team's ward tower, the other team doesn't want to come out, fine, it is what it is. There are individuals in just about every one of these situations that are poor sports and take it upon themselves to try to lure people with the sole intention of getting them in trouble. All they have to do, they feel, is lure someone, hit print screen, and then begin with the harassment. I know luring is illegal, but it's quite a hassle for me to be trying to add people who show up late, ask my guild every 15 seconds to stay AWAY from their spawn area completely, and then be able to run a video capture program to catch people luring on top of everything else. I'll be asking someone in my guild to assume that duty next war but please realize how much a guild leader has to do to protect their guild members from these vindictive individuals vs how little a vindictive individual has to do to get a screenshot and then, as was the case for me last night, start with the harassing PMs about how they're going to get people banned, with a big smile included.

I sent screenshots in of that convo and I hope something is done about that person, but this is generally a much larger problem of a rule being abused. This person was not interested in the spirit of the rule, as I can tell you I stood there the entire time asking people not to go near their spawn. One or two individuals who got lured were certainly doing nothing to impede their team from participating. This was one or two people on their side not interested at all in the spirit of the spawn camping rule, or fairness as a whole, just in getting people in trouble for whatever their twisted reasons were. I feel like we have to come up with something to fix that. Sorry if this was long winded, it's become a very sensitive issue for many of us who have had to deal with this repeatedly. It got to the point last night where I considered leaving the game instead of knowing I'd have to likely deal with this again at some point in the next week's worth of battles. Thank you for reading this.

My suggestions for fixing this: If we can't get a clear safe zone like we have for BG, and I know that hinges on 7Road.. we really need an administrative presence to observe these things. I think it's asking the players too much to police themselves, to have all of the tools to do so readily available, and have to go to an extreme to protect themselves when it's so easy for a person to do the wrong thing and point to it and say "BAN BAN BAN!".

gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:31 pm

my idea

I could repeat here the former for a proposal, but would like to express your opinion.
I think the VIP status is the key to this game revenues and I propose the following changes.
All it is, is good for free players, but VIP players get flowery:

1. Could give more rage, such as +5
2. Could have four gold main
3. Get free Balens, a week +100 (or vauchers +~500). Maby like CrystalSaga every 15min online get +5 vaucers...
4. Trade Market what can by trade Unbound items with others players, for VIP free
5. For VIP lvl received +10 all stats, lvl 2 +20...

There are many ideas and I think this would make it more attractive game and known to have VIP status and buy it.

gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:53 pm
I want to play at the same account for a more of characters, the same banks also use an ...

Wolfeden

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:26 am
Can we get a second battleground event added for those of us not in the US timezone. Just set the daily limit to two per day so you keep the same limits you have now. That will give those of us not able to be up in the middle of the night a chance to progress the same as everyone else.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:27 am
change the way BGs work in general. make it like MMOs...open 24/7 if players queue for it. The only catch would be that maybe you get credit for 2 BGs a day. This seems to be fair across the board as it allows players in all time zones the chance to raise their honor. Which in my opinion will be beneficial to aeria and players since players want to do BGs and some may even purchase scrolls in cash shop.

Also, I'm sure this has already been suggested. Add lvl brackets to the BGs lvl 40+. If a player can't attack a player city that is 10 lvls lower then they are, why can they fight some one 20+ lvls lower then them in BGs???

TL;DR
open BGs 24/7, and make lvl brackets for 40+ games

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:35 am
GodofAcid wrote:
Also I'd like to pitch the idea of a votekick in BG for AFK people. I feel that if you're not prepared to play, that's your problem, but joining so you can go AFK and collect whatever rewards your team gets at the end of the game when you don't move an inch to participate is not fair. It also only serves to hurt your team when they have less people participating than the opponent.  

a /votekick could possibly ruin BG in general since there is the possibility of being abusing it trying to kick the weak players. I would suggest a short afk timer maybe 2min of no movement from start of match and players are automatically removed, or get a penalty that deducts a percentage of their BG rewards.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:20 am
Good to see this part of forum is live, but better to check chinese wartune and the next patches 1.5+, they enabled wings display in battles and patched more fashion

zoiboi

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Battleground times

It sure would be nice for those of us on the East Coast if the Battleground wasn't always so late.

Could it be at 8 PM Pacific time on nights when Guild Wars is not going on and at 9 PM PST (the current time) when we do have Guild War?

for those who have to go to work in the morning that 1 hour would make a huge difference.

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:13 am
remove the limit on how many trees of the ancients u can energize in a day. reason 1 no whare in the farm section does it say that there is a limit. reason # 2 it stops people from completeing bounty quests if they happen 2 energize one 2 many trees by accident. 3 it is one of the olny ways we can actually help our (friends). tysm for your consideration.

EDIT: We are allready restricted by the ammount of friends we can have, olny able to energize each friends tree once per day, there is 2 limits on this it is totally unnessary.