DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:57 am
Farm:
All the L3 farm crops require balens, does this mean the higher my farm level the more pages I'll have to flip through to buy coin crops?

May I suggest 2 farm buildings, one for coins and one for balens. Thus labeled as such.
Advertisement

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:09 pm
Add a guild bar where fuildies can play poker and wage som gold (not too big amount) or give us the possibility to set a tournament ingame for poker.
would be fun!

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:14 pm
Please make there be a 10 second to one minute delay on your farm before people can steal plants after they are ready.

I had an issue today where 3 people stole from my farm, but I couldnt even farm it. There needs to be a bit of time where you can farm it before other people can, situations like that should not happen.

bobaikata

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:01 am

Battleground level brackets

Equalizing the chances
The way it is set up now, there is only one bracket above lvl 50 for battleground and it simply does not make any sense having lvl 40 in the same field as lvl 59. Considering that the item sets that make difference are at lvl 45, 45, and so on, it would be perfectly normal to have BG also split in the same mode.

So, my proposal is simple:
- one battleground for below 35
- one battleground for 35-45
- one battle ground for 45 and above

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 9:40 am
Synthesize potions. Be able to take 5 level 1 defense potions to create 1 level 2 defense potion. This number can be changed. Should be good for all pots. Then toss in a potion conversion for defense, power, intellect, etc... Would not be able to convert into stamina.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 22, 2012 11:52 pm
DingleMouse wrote:
Synthesize potions. Be able to take 5 level 1 defense potions to create 1 level 2 defense potion. This number can be changed. Should be good for all pots. Then toss in a potion conversion for defense, power, intellect, etc... Would not be able to convert into stamina.  

+1 to this. I also would like to see the honor loss system adjusted. Getting killed in BG by someone higher lvl than you and losing 300 honor for it seems, to say the least, excessive. Temper that number a bit. 100, people can live with. 300 makes people have to leave fields.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 23, 2012 6:57 am
Allow players to buy 100 and 200 balens, having a minimun of 500 seems a bit too high for those who do free offers and try to save up some.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 23, 2012 11:13 am
GodofAcid wrote:
+1 to this. I also would like to see the honor loss system adjusted. Getting killed in BG by someone higher lvl than you and losing 300 honor for it seems, to say the least, excessive. Temper that number a bit. 100, people can live with. 300 makes people have to leave fields.  

Amount of honor loss depends on the honor rank of the person killing you. If you are killed by someone lower in rank the loss is greater than being killed by someone higher in rank. Also, some losses can be as little as 30 honor. It just depends on who you fight. If someone is lossing 300 honor in one fight (I have not heard this happen personally) then they probably lost to someone substantially lower in honor ranks.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 23, 2012 11:24 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:

Amount of honor loss depends on the honor rank of the person killing you. If you are killed by someone lower in rank the loss is greater than being killed by someone higher in rank. Also, some losses can be as little as 30 honor. It just depends on who you fight. If someone is lossing 300 honor in one fight (I have not heard this happen personally) then they probably lost to someone substantially lower in honor ranks.  

I know, I'm not a fan of the way it's set up now, because if you're level 50, and you lose in BG to someone level 55 and end up taking a 300 honor hit every time that person kills you just because you have a lot more honor than them.. well, maybe they don't pvp as much as you do but the reality is they still have 5 levels on you and there's not a whole lot you can do about that. That's my opinion on it, I'd rather see it based on something like level or BR than overall honor because the situation I described does frequently arise Smile

Can tell you last night that I ended up losing to a level 52, I'm level 51.. and it was a good fight, down to the last shot, I lost, -297 honor. Wiped out everything I had done in that BG. Just think that's a bit unbalanced. I've had similar fights where I've lost 250. On my first night as Sader, I had a person higher level than me that I couldn't beat seeking me out of the crowd. I lost my rank and had a guild member who was in that fight with me point out that I ended up with negative honor for that BG. I said "I know, I'm losing 250 honor when I die, I can't do anything but leave if the same people are hitting me and I can't beat them". Well, if you know me, I'm not one to leave in the middle of a BG. I was glad I didn't lose access to the mount and medallion I had worked for, but I did lose all progress I had made into the Crusader rank that night, which was somewhere between 500 and 1000 honor. Personal example but one that really happened, I'm sure this type of stuff has happened to others too, with BG as unbalanced as it is right now because you've got lvl 60s and high 50s running around with lvl 40s and low 50s, that's what I'm getting at Wink Not whining, just supporting my suggestion with a couple situations that really happened Smile

catmmo

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:41 pm
This has probably been suggested already, but we need trading or things need to just be in a non-bound state. Auction house or being able to trade between players would be great. There's things in our inventory that are bound, and that seems ridiculous when we can't trade things anyway - instead we end up with things taking up two spots in inventory because they won't stack when one is bound and the other isn't.