Author Message

BaeoMasicar

Rank 0
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:16 pm
I have looked all threw out this thread and I have not seen anything about P2P trading. If Items can be bound and unbound then there should be some level of trading between other players. Another idea also would be In game marriage to join bags, like for instance there is another player you constantly play with, In some cases there are a lot of people who have 2 or more accounts.

I bring this up because there are runes and gems that others can use that one does not need.

I also agree with the in game store option, but I would say more of a need for an auction. There is armor that a lot of people want to sell but they don't want the value of the item. If we can auction off our old equipment.

Also I would like to see an auto translator added into the main chat with a language selection. This way people that speak in different languages can say something and be understood by everyone else and vice verse.
Advertisement

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Wartune Suggestion Thread

Wartune Suggestion Thread
BaeoMasicar wrote:
I have looked all threw out this thread and I have not seen anything about P2P trading. If Items can be bound and unbound then there should be some level of trading between other players. Another idea also would be In game marriage to join bags, like for instance there is another player you constantly play with, In some cases there are a lot of people who have 2 or more accounts.

I bring this up because there are runes and gems that others can use that one does not need.

I also agree with the in game store option, but I would say more of a need for an auction. There is armor that a lot of people want to sell but they don't want the value of the item. If we can auction off our old equipment.

Also I would like to see an auto translator added into the main chat with a language selection. This way people that speak in different languages can say something and be understood by everyone else and vice verse.  
i think they are still working on away for ppl to be able to trade to each other not sure tho

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:40 am
Edwinplaza wrote:
An offline training ground to level up the character offline  


I disagree with this. afk mode is enough, you should not be allowed to just leave the game and level up while offline, that defeats the purpose of the game. I like that they instituted the afk experience because not everybody can be online everyday and this gives them extra experience during the time they are online. but to be able to lvl up without actually doing anything? I just don't think that's a good idea. I have seen what that does to a game and it's not pretty.

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:44 am
Euphoric77 wrote:
Implement the possibility to programme your hero in arena duels. Now we are limited to give them restricted possibilities of skills.

Too often i see for example a mage using purification on the first turn, which is in 95% of the cases the wrong call. This is something I hear within our guild all the time.

This would be a great update since the AI is really , really not intelligent Razz  


this! definitely this! it should not be possible for me to successfully plunder somebody who can successfully plunder me. that is ridiculous.

GodofAcid wrote:
BaeoMasicar wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
I'd like to see a cap on how many times one person can attack any single person in BG. I think 5 is a nice number for that. Sadly there are people in this game who single out individuals in an attempt to make them feel bullied because they know they don't stand a chance in a fight. It's happened to me, I think it's happened to most of us. It takes the fun out of the game and, my opinion, there is no room for bullying in a game. This would eliminate it from Battlegrounds, which is where it happens most, from my experience.  


BG is war between red and blue, you cant cap it. If you did then what is the point of war?  


Well my opinion is that the point of BG is not to try to single out individuals and pick on them. If you feel differently, it's your right to do so, but that is how I feel. What I'm talking about is people who are attacked by the same individual 5+ times, often every time the two end up on opposite sides of BG. I don't believe that was what BG was designed to be. I don't think anyone should have to feel targeted by a player that has several levels/gear/overall overwhelming advantage on them and feel like they should just have to be killed by that person over and over and "grin and bear it". That's my point and I apologize if it was unclear. Some of the cases I'm referencing from others are ones where they've told me they've been targeted 10+ times in a game by individuals, have been actively sought out by those individuals, I think that defeats the spirit of BG. I know that there's dryad's blessing in this game but sometimes that just doesn't cut it. If you simply cap the number of times one individual can attack another per game, that eliminates the very real problem of people being bullied by others they don't stand a chance against.  


this is called harassment and is a perma-ban. report it and they are gone.

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:37 pm
It's not fair that when we are forced to lose out on guild wars because of a maintenance. I understand scheduling is a nightmare, so instead of changing the times for maint, change the time of guild wars. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday would work. or just change the wednesday match to either tuesday or thursday and leave the other rounds the way they are. (I wasn't sure what day the 4th match is so please forgive that. I think you get the idea though.

morglop

Rank 0
Joined
16 Nov 2011
Posts
16
Location
Spain
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:23 pm

PVP Bounty System

A random PVP bounty system.
There are so many suggestions here, and some very very good. I understand that having mine actually considered is slim to none, but I think it's a good idea and would add a new edge to the game. So, here goes.

A PVP bounty system. Something like (of course, everything can be tweaked) 5 random names every few days or week, according to level (something like BG lv distribution). These names would appear in your mailbox and if you found them in the wilds or in the arena, and beat them, then you would get a small bonus. I also understand that some people would/could get very upset about this, so as an option, to take away the 'rage' factor of other players getting hunted, you could simply have this benefit the person doing the hunting, with no harm done to the hunted. A small bonus for finding your marks.

Also, one other small idea. A new shop item. What about a seed protect item? If you get a great seed, and don't want anyone stealing it, would be nice to have a token to place on a single plant.

Thanks for listening guys! The game is fun and entertaining as is, it's just always exciting to see new things! Keep up the good work!

-KronicTide

DingleMouse

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
116
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:44 am
More ways to get honor. It can be hard for some people to get to guild battles and battle ground.

XX = some number

1. Completing XX Main, Daily, Event, Bounty quests.
2. Donating XX coins to the guild.
3. Plundering XX cities.
4. Etc.


I am speaking from an active player's point of view that has trouble attending events that give honor. Other suggestion is to add more times for battle ground.

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
Joined
15 Nov 2012
Posts
27
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:58 pm
DingleMouse wrote:
More ways to get honor. It can be hard for some people to get to guild battles and battle ground.

XX = some number

1. Completing XX Main, Daily, Event, Bounty quests.
2. Donating XX coins to the guild.
3. Plundering XX cities.
4. Etc.


I am speaking from an active player's point of view that has trouble attending events that give honor. Other suggestion is to add more times for battle ground.  


not a bad suggestion though a better idea would be to make it so arena gives honor. The honor would be determined by how many people on the other team died during battle, rather than being based on win or lose.

I also think that the insigs you get from arena should be determined by how many people die on the other team. If you get completely wiped out and couldn't kill anybody on the other team, then you get 5 insigs. for each person who dies on the other team, you should get an additional 5 insigs. so if you win you get 20 insigs, but if you lose and put up one Hard of a fight, you can still get more than 5 insigs. A lot of times my battles come close, either we win by one hit, or lose by one hit. and the loser should be getting more than 5 insigs for a great fight.

BaeoMasicar

Rank 0
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:06 pm
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
More ways to get honor. It can be hard for some people to get to guild battles and battle ground.

XX = some number

1. Completing XX Main, Daily, Event, Bounty quests.
2. Donating XX coins to the guild.
3. Plundering XX cities.
4. Etc.


I am speaking from an active player's point of view that has trouble attending events that give honor. Other suggestion is to add more times for battle ground.  


not a bad suggestion though a better idea would be to make it so arena gives honor. The honor would be determined by how many people on the other team died during battle, rather than being based on win or lose.

I also think that the insigs you get from arena should be determined by how many people die on the other team. If you get completely wiped out and couldn't kill anybody on the other team, then you get 5 insigs. for each person who dies on the other team, you should get an additional 5 insigs. so if you win you get 20 insigs, but if you lose and put up one **** of a fight, you can still get more than 5 insigs. A lot of times my battles come close, either we win by one hit, or lose by one hit. and the loser should be getting more than 5 insigs for a great fight.  


Actually from what I understand there supposed to be setting up a second set of BG rounds for an earlier time on the server, since there are several thousand players that live in Europe. For them the time for BG is about 3-7am, not everyone is going to want to get up that early or they may be at work where they are unable to access the game. Also these European players don't want to start over so setting up a server just for them is kinda out of the question for the most part. From some that I have spoken with its all about "worth".

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:17 am
TheBlueKitsune wrote:
this is called harassment and is a perma-ban. report it and they are gone.  


Thank you, I wasn't aware that this qualified as such
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: