ArtKiller_
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:16 pm
Other Server....

<a></a>
Advertisement

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:06 pm
reduce the lvl difference that you are allowed to plunder people from 10 lvls to 5. I'm lvl 33 and was plundered by a lvl 40, that's ridiculous. you should also force people to move once they are 5 lvls over the recommended lvl for their area, i.e. once you hit lvl 25 you are forced to move to murken forest, once you hit lvl 35 you should be forced to move to Fetid Swamp

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:20 am
i wud like to see that event up again in which legedary stone lvl 50 where given out...many r in need of it n that time didnt knew that event wud hv been so helpful in lvl 50 gear making so its up again then may be many will get to buy those like other few did...

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:35 am
Muzii12 wrote:
i wud like to see that event up again in which legedary stone lvl 50 where given out...many r in need of it n that time didnt knew that event wud hv been so helpful in lvl 50 gear making so its up again then may be many will get to buy those like other few did...  

Must agree here - however on a different aspect, which is that of not knowing what's to come.
I mean if pple had known this beforehand, you would have had :

A. more incoming money
B. More pleased customers

So in general I would really appreciate to get more information about the game and what is to come. I also put a ticket in on the legendary shards which were in the magic gift packs. After a week still no reply.

More communication to your customers please.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:30 am
Implement the possibility to programme your hero in arena duels. Now we are limited to give them restricted possibilities of skills.

Too often i see for example a mage using purification on the first turn, which is in 95% of the cases the wrong call. This is something I hear within our guild all the time.

This would be a great update since the AI is really , really not intelligent Razz

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:54 am
Allow partial buy off of guild Cooldown timer. This way a collective effort can be made for pple willing to spend balen to reduce or finish the cooldown.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:32 am   Last edited by DingleMouse on Dec 07, 2012 9:36 am. Edited 1 time in total

Runes

Auto stack runes if already equipped on character. I want the new runes picked up to add to what I already have equipped.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:36 am

Bonus XP

Allow use of Bonus XP scroll to be used along side of blitz. Adjust Blitz time accordingly or shorten scroll length if used like this.

lon3wolf999

Rank 2
lon3wolf999
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:47 pm
MOAR promos (tiered spenders or smth like that)

put more lv restrctions on battleground instance.

remove xp books from guild blessing (or make better ones... 5k xp at best is rather....low)

BaeoMasicar

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:22 am
How about holding everyone in the MP Dungeon back until everyone is done loading the dungeon. I don't know how many times I have missed loot on a dungeon section because I have not finished loading the dungeon. And its not my fault that the server wants to take for flacken ever to load either. I think that the one(s) still loading should get a chance to get their loot that or have the system auto loot till they have gotten into the dungeon them selves.

I bring this up cause it took me 10 flacken minutes to load 1 flacken MP dungeon.

*EDIT*

Also make guild chat when its up and in use 128 characters, its kinda annoying that the all chat does 128 while the guild chat box only gives you what will fit on one line.