Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:57 pm
1. Allow guildleaders to send a guildwide mail once a day for free or change it so it does not cost balen.
2. Change the cooldown for guild to not cost balen to contribution or money of the guild leader.
3. make it possible to turn of system notices everywhere.
4. allow the roses to be split in inventory.
Advertisement

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Battleground and Arena Battles

Both of these are highly unfair to those of us below lvl 35 and to anybody who does not have the pvp gear set. I have seen this kind of thing send a game to its ruin.

Battleground: the level gap is too big, it needs to be cut down from 30-40 and split into 2 areas, 30-35 and 36-40. while it may not be a problem right now, when we get level 80s the 41-80 area will need to be split as well or you will have people lvl 41 facing whole teams of lvl 80s. Set this up and people can use multiple characters to fight in each zone, maybe institute a way for them to stay in their own zone and to never level out. this would also solve the problem of not getting anything back for gear mentioned a little earlier.

Arena: me and a guildie were in Arena a little bit ago and couldn't help but notice that 90% of our battles were against teams in full pvp gear. again, this could send the game to its ruin. set up a matching system that matches you based on battle rating and by lvl and those of us without pvp gear will actually stand a chance.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:46 am

Re: Battleground and Arena Battles

WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
Both of these are highly unfair to those of us below lvl 35 and to anybody who does not have the pvp gear set. I have seen this kind of thing send a game to its ruin.

Battleground: the level gap is too big, it needs to be cut down from 30-40 and split into 2 areas, 30-35 and 36-40. while it may not be a problem right now, when we get level 80s the 41-80 area will need to be split as well or you will have people lvl 41 facing whole teams of lvl 80s. Set this up and people can use multiple characters to fight in each zone, maybe institute a way for them to stay in their own zone and to never level out. this would also solve the problem of not getting anything back for gear mentioned a little earlier.

Arena: me and a guildie were in Arena a little bit ago and couldn't help but notice that 90% of our battles were against teams in full pvp gear. again, this could send the game to its ruin. set up a matching system that matches you based on battle rating and by lvl and those of us without pvp gear will actually stand a chance.  

These are both things that are about just playing the game more or puttin money into the game. Full PVP gear is obtainable through getting insignia and you get those rather quickly even if you lose all there is to lose. Guild wars / BG and arena will give you loads of insignia if you are active during a week - enough to get the PVP gear.

Regarding the brackets - I guess it would be fairer to set it up in brackets of 5 or indeed BR related.

decadencefool

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 2:10 am
I think the main problem lies with the event timings and the fact that people play this game from all over the world.

Someone that is unable to participate in battlegrounds would be severely handicapped in terms of honor. Which would lead to the lack of pvp gears and thus he or she would be so far behind in terms of gears.

Kindly please address the lack of events slots for those that are outside the USA.

As for pvp gear it is attainable.....join a good guild get some decent gear on your end and you might be able to rack up your insignia on a lucky day.

tenerio

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:44 am

Guild tab

Assistant guild masters should have the ability to use the guild invite link. Pretty hard to get anyone in the guild waiting for 1 person to log on everyday to spam it.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:52 am
Please don't spam the announcements, especially the ones regarding sales.
Spamming the sales announcement won't increase the sales by much.
It might annoy some players, instead.

Furthermore, we all know spamming is against ToS.
Please give a good example to the players, Aeria.

Thanks.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:58 am
Add honor to 3vs3 arena battles, doesn't make much sense that it doesn't since its the only direct pvp feature that doesn't give it out. And this would work as some damage control on european players not being able to get honor in any way since GW and BG are at around 3-7 am in Europe.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Arena

Group Arena (Party) matching system does not work. Over 90% of the battles I have been in are either a blow out win or loss. Please fix this. I realize there maybe issues with available people to battle. Not sure what is the correct fix since people have worked hard for good gear and others are trying to get it, but restricted due to unfair matching system.

I'd also suggest switching up times for the Battle Ground.

PoisonLotus001

Rank 0
PoisonLotus001
PostedNov 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Wartune Suggestions

Aeria Suggestion
1. Aeria Server should have a name for itself something like Aeria - 1 instead of Wartune -11. I'm proud of being a member of Aeria and I would like to feel special to play here too. I wish not to see our our server is just of of the hundred nameless servers like those from R2 games. (Kongregate has their own server name Kongregate - 1, 2, and 3, why can't we?)

2. Aeria should have the option to use create more than one game account with one Aeria account. That why I am more confident in putting a lot more money into this one single account knowing I can create multiple game accounts (IE: two Wartunes account, one mage, one Archer on one single Aeria account and pay for both with the AP form one Aeria Account)

Wartune General Suggestion:

1. Higher Stamina cap for VIP. Some VIP ppl have only few hrs to play or have to skip play days and having higher stamina cap would compensates for that. 300-500 stamina cap wold be very nice.

2. More ways for none paying customers to try to catch up to the VIP/Casher players.

- More grind-able player dungeon for level 1 and 2 gems. Such as after 3 daily attempts, Multiplayer Dungeons no longer give EXP but now give random level 1 gem for MP level 20-40, Level 2 gem for MP Level 40-60. This would give more incentive for higher level ppl to help out lower level ppl throughout the game. Multiplayer dungeons should increase friendship level regardless of having attempts or not.

- Allowing the use of voucher to buy Socketing Rods but make it like 500-1000 voucher per socketing rod. Limit 1 a day or 4 a week or something.

None paying customer can still have slim chance to win over small time VIP/casher and both will be enjoying beating each other up in Aerna. The big time casher won't effected since they are god in this game. Heck, they may even love it more than there are more "Worthy" preys in the game now Wink

The point is the game will be more enjoyable for everyone this way. None paying players will stay because they are happy. Paying players will be happy because there are more ppl to play with. And we all know that happier players pay more Smile Happy none paying customer will become paying customers Smile

3. We need a count down clock for events like R2 games and Kongregate.

4. Allow us to trade two or three unwanted Orange Astral for one in the shop. We all know how hard it is to obtain an orange astral and how sad and disappointed we were when mage to patk orange astral, archer got matk orange astral etc..

Bleh Battle ground is starting. I will edit latter

Skrypto

Rank 2
Skrypto
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:06 am
Troop Demotion/Degrade

I feel it is a rather big waste of daru for all those early troop upgrades, daru which is now locked forever on troops I will never use again.

Could we not have the option to lower the rank of troops for a gold/voucher/balen fee to get back our lost daru?

Also, the Daru cost of troop enlightenment as I said in another post is basically unattainable to virtually all but the top 10-20 players/cashers. Is there not another method to gaining enlightenment levels instead of the vastly overpriced daru costs?