Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:43 am
Customizable AI for Catacomb afking

The AI when doing the Catacomb can at some times be stupid and often doesn't manage Rage as well as a normal player. It would be nice to give the AI commands on what to do in certain situations(if you've played Final Fantasy 12 you should know what I'm talking about Xd)

Advertisement

Skrypto

Rank 2
Skrypto
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:23 pm
Troop Enlightenment

I have come to a realization of just how little the gain from this feature really is.

I have just reached lv 2 enlightenment, spent 6 million Daru, only to receive a meager 70-80 stat point bonus to my character via stat transfer.

Edit I forgot I had to spend an additional 1m daru switching from HP to Physical Attack, and the Blessing counter resets once you "swap" for a new choice. For others, you may spend many millions more daru trying to get the skill you want.

I honestly do not know why it never occurred to me beforehand, nor why I ever took the time to do the math. For 6 million Daru wasted, I am beyond dissatisfied with my decision to use precious daru to increase my character stats. I could have maxed out my troops to my current level, as well was given the other troops a modest boost to their level as well, should I decide to switch for any reason.

I would suggest a much greater bonus to stat conversion, as it just doesn't seem to provide anywhere near the same effect in comparison to just regularly upgrading your troops normally.

for 6m daru, I got roughly 80 stats for my character, if I would have spent that 6m on my troops leveling, that would have been 277 troop stats (Per levels for knight) , multiplied by XXX levels.

For anyone wondering if they should spend their Daru on "Enlightenment", I would strongly suggest maxing out their troop level, as well as saving enough for the next level's upgrade, before spending ANY daru on enlightenment.

daykostt

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:15 am
An Auction house to sell/buy staff/.

A time clock for server time.near a corner.

memmeth_20

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:44 am
starwolf1352 wrote:
Another suggestion might be a cumulative cd. I have had this in other games like this and it was a very nice option. You can keep upgrading say technologies at the Academy until you hit a certain cooldown amount, then it turns red and you cant upgrade anything until its done (four hours for said cumulative CD worked pretty well).

Having to upgrade one thing then coming back 10, 20, 30, etc minutes later is incredibly annoying.  

that could be a vip benefit, if ya mean having a que?

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:20 am
This is not so much a suggestion but a demand.

2 times I have bought expensive plants now (lvl5 and lvl1 victory seeds) and both times they were completely pillaged before i was able to login due to maintenance and exceeding the planned maintenance.

Before I get a reply that it is an aspect of the game - no it isn't - I plant the seeds carefully and am on them when they expire - I even sometimes speed them up in the end just to prevent planned ninjasteals.

A lvl 5 insignia plant costs over 1800 balen so it isn't a small issue in my opinion considering that 80% of the players aren't paying a single dime to support the game.

If I would take this to court, I would win the case. There are 2 options :

1. Don't allow steals on balen purchased plants
2. During Maintenance sessions and time after give the farms a 8hr protection from stealing

I would like to hear back from someone - as for now I have been ripped off my money.
And I don't mind supporting this game with real life money, however this is really starting to annoy me - simply because it is out of my control.

Please come up with a decent solution on short notice!

decadencefool

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:37 am
they could first of all come up with a solution for the current down time......

Ardanova

Rank 0
Ardanova
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:55 am

More Forum Base Events (Wartune related)

I would like to suggest that u guys made more forum based events for example taking certain pictures of something in wartune (made a certain requirements) and gifts for those who meets the requirements... or probably a quiz or maze... or perhaps also u can make an achievement event for players... ^^ that shd be fun

<a></a>

Skrypto

Rank 2
Skrypto
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:59 pm
Gear Recycling :

Perhaps we could get back some of what we spent making the gear. What I mean is, the balens we spent to open sockets, gold we spent enchanting, and balens/refinement crystals spent refining.

It seems like a huge waste just normally recycling gear and or selling it after we upgrade to a higher level armor. Would it be possible to recycle equipment and receive at least ONE socketing rod, and maybe HALF the gold we spent, instead of 5% -10% gold, or a measly amount of refinement crystals?

Considering we can't even sell/trade these items to other players after we are done with them, the thought of spending even more and wasting that later on is most likely going to stop me from playing eventually.

Another solution would be to allow for extra character creation, so that at least another character of mine could use it. This poses one big problem however, and that is I wouldnt make another character of the same class, unless I could transform my class gear ( Archer gear converted to Mage or Knight Gear and vice versa)

The bound/unbound feature also seems to suggest we can actually trade or sell our items to other players, when we, at the moment, cannot. This is crucial, we NEED to have a way of regaining value of items we cannot use, or do not need!

hivisioon

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:12 am
I dont if there was that suggestion but.. Just a simple 'use all' option, for example on daru or goldd chest would be nice.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:23 am
1. add xp rewards for mob fights in the wilds
2. add a countdown timer showing how long till arena rewards are given out.
3. Change times of Guild wars to a more EU friendly time.
4. Explain to us what resting your mount does (and in general what the mounts bring).
5. Explain what Charm does as it has been added to ranking lists.