lapdog3028

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2013 7:49 am
TANK TRIALS NEED TO BE SET TO AN EARLIER TIME OR OFFER MORE TRIALS AT DIFFERENT TIMES LIKE THE BATTLEGROUND DOES

THE IMPORTANCE OF TANK TRIALS, GIVEN THE NEW RUNE SYSTEM, NEEDS TO BE OUTFITTED TO A MORE ACCESSIBLE FORMAT. THIS COMPLAINT WILL BE THE MAIN ISSUE UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS RESOLVED

AS WE WITNESSED WITH THE SAME VOLUME OF COMPLAINTS WITH THE AVAILABILITY OF THE BATTLEGROUND IN MONTHS PAST, THIS PROBLEM SHOULD BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE CHANGES MADE TO THE BATTLEGROUND PROVE THIS PROBLEM CAN BE EASILY FIXED.
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedJun 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Get rid of Dryads!

I've been saying it, I'll keep saying it. Get rid of Dryads. It's not serving it's purpose. It's being abused. It was put into BG so people getting beat up by stronger players can build up strength so they don't have to die 20 times in a row. Well when people seek out strong players to suicide and build it so they can target someone and take honor off them, it's being abused. People shouldn't be allowed a cheap loophole because they can't be bothered to try, can't be bothered to put the work into their characters to compete. I made a pitch for an invincibility period after a person who hasn't attacked another player is attacked and dies, enough time to let them get in a cart and bring it back to base. If anyone can tell me why that's not as good as what we have now, please do.

I'm tired of this, guys. I put a lot of effort into my character to get to where I am. I feel I've earned the honor I have and I'm sick of people having a loophole to take it from me or anyone else because they're too lazy to put in the effort.

alucardzero0

Rank 2
alucardzero0
PostedJun 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Get rid of Dryads!

GodofAcid wrote:
I've been saying it, I'll keep saying it. Get rid of Dryads. It's not serving it's purpose. It's being abused. It was put into BG so people getting beat up by stronger players can build up strength so they don't have to die 20 times in a row. Well when people seek out strong players to suicide and build it so they can target someone and take honor off them, it's being abused. People shouldn't be allowed a cheap loophole because they can't be bothered to try, can't be bothered to put the work into their characters to compete. I made a pitch for an invincibility period after a person who hasn't attacked another player is attacked and dies, enough time to let them get in a cart and bring it back to base. If anyone can tell me why that's not as good as what we have now, please do.

I'm tired of this, guys. I put a lot of effort into my character to get to where I am. I feel I've earned the honor I have and I'm sick of people having a loophole to take it from me or anyone else because they're too lazy to put in the effort.  

removing the dryads, mean allow high lvls bullying the weaks, and also mean there is no chance for them to beat any1, so this is actually wil be more complainable than what you concern.
And for what you suggest, why not just make those with dryad's bless cannot obtain the double honor points bonus by killing those MVP player??

Gamemaniac87

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2013 4:01 am
Most of us can't attend the tank trials because of the timing. Sad

There really needs to be more than one a day. Exclamation

p4v

Rank 3
p4v
PostedJun 17, 2013 4:04 am
Gamemaniac87 wrote:

+1

I also don't understand why Details were removed from the quest tracking. It was very helpful.

alucardzero0

Rank 2
alucardzero0
PostedJun 18, 2013 2:46 pm
p4v wrote:
Gamemaniac87 wrote:

+1

I also don't understand why Details were removed from the quest tracking. It was very helpful.  

you still can see the detail of the quest, just now you have to click on quest icon or shortkey L

Cordei

Rank 0
Cordei
PostedJun 21, 2013 8:05 am

Dressing Room

Default Armour Setting
The clothing system is pretty awesome, but I often find myself appreciating the default body armour than clothes (I know, I'm weird, right?), yet would like to wear different headgear or weapon, but still keeping the default body armour and the rage that comes with the clothes.

So, my suggestion is to have a "default" clothing option that all players already have unlocked in each section. Of course, it might make sense to have this automatically selected to begin with. This would still use the statistics of the current clothing you are wearing.
As such, you could be wearing a weapon, armour, helm and wings, but only displaying the wings.

To give a clear image of what I mean (forgive me), I put my editing skills to the test:

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedJun 21, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Dressing Room

Default Armour Setting
Cordei wrote:
The clothing system is pretty awesome, but I often find myself appreciating the default body armour than clothes (I know, I'm weird, right?), yet would like to wear different headgear or weapon, but still keeping the default body armour and the rage that comes with the clothes.

So, my suggestion is to have a "default" clothing option that all players already have unlocked in each section. Of course, it might make sense to have this automatically selected to begin with. This would still use the statistics of the current clothing you are wearing.
As such, you could be wearing a weapon, armour, helm and wings, but only displaying the wings.

To give a clear image of what I mean (forgive me), I put my editing skills to the test:

i guess what u meant is even if u wear clothing u should be able to be in ur normal set look, in that case i guess u hv missed to see the "hide clothing" click box that we hv...^^

Cordei

Rank 0
Cordei
PostedJun 21, 2013 11:27 am

Re: Dressing Room

Default Armour Setting
Muzii12 wrote:
i guess what u meant is even if u wear clothing u should be able to be in ur normal set look, in that case i guess u hv missed to see the "hide clothing" click box that we hv...^^

I know about the "Hide Clothing" function, but that forces you to hide all of the clothing, not a certain part.

Sorry if I didn't explain that; the way I suggested would allow you to have one, two, three or all four pieces of clothing being displayed, while wearing all four. The current way either forces you to have all clothing displayed, no clothing displayed, or remove some clothing so that you can get the look you want.

Here's an example:
If I had the full Emperor's Set completely maxed out and I want to display Emperor's Seal (Weapon), Emperor's Style (Armour) and Crowning Glory (Helm), but I want to display no wings without losing out on the stat. boosts (and that's a lot of stat. boosts), how would I do it?
My answer would be to have the wings equipped, but be displaying the "Default" wings (which is no wings) that I suggested was implemented.
However, the current answer would be either: to not wear the wings and lose out, which I don't want to do; to wear the wings and just put up with it, which I don't want to do; to wear the wings and "Hide Clothing," which would also hide the other clothing, which again I don't want to do.

POwningtraines

Rank 0
POwningtraines
PostedJun 29, 2013 7:03 pm
Euphoric77 wrote:
introduce blackjack and poker minigames in guild.  

Holy **** that would be fun, having minigames in there.