jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 01, 2012 8:31 am
There are 2 battlegrounds who happen right after each other, change one of them to an earlier hour or both, a new server just because of the timezone doesn't sound right, the events should be timed to be acceptable to everyone. Change one or both BG to an earlier time, around 1 and 2 WB.

Advertisement

endo444

Rank 0
endo444
PostedNov 01, 2012 11:45 am
jotasnake wrote:
There are 2 battlegrounds who happen right after each other, change one of them to an earlier hour or both, a new server just because of the timezone doesn't sound right, the events should be timed to be acceptable to everyone. Change one or both BG to an earlier time, around 1 and 2 WB.  

Good idea! Smile Wink

Rayo_de_Luna

Rank 0
Rayo_de_Luna
PostedNov 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Guild ranking

Add a visible guild ranking, that would help players to know the level of the guilds, its frustrating to enter and stay in an lv1-3 guild with few players that never log in and left to join other alike.

It would be nice for the active players to stick together.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Re: Guild ranking

Detailed stats. Block rating, crit chance, etc etc.

Rayo_de_Luna wrote:
Add a visible guild ranking, that would help players to know the level of the guilds, its frustrating to enter and stay in an lv1-3 guild with few players that never log in and left to join other alike.

It would be nice for the active players to stick together.  

Click Rankings around the map icon in the top right corner. Then go to Guild Level tab to see the strongest guilds sorted by guild level and total BR rating.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Add the ability to see the one click sell level.

For example right now you can only 1 click sell greys.

I want to be able to sell anything that's a green or a grey.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedNov 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Wartune Suggestion Thread

Wartune Suggestion Thread
gives fighters a skill that can stand up to mages and archers as it is now fighters get owned from both of them classes both mages and archers out power and over power fighters big time need to make it move evend out

newbornchan

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:38 pm
There is 1 thing that i wanna suggest.

Socketing Rod

Socketing Rod can only bought with balens atm, some people will not recharge for this game

My suggestion is you guys can ....

1. make Socketing Rod for lvl 20-29, lvl 30-39, lvl 40-49 etc
2. can get socketing Rod in other ways, for example, Mult dungeon ( of coz not everytime but a chance )
3. if making socketing rod for different lvl, you can also upgrade from the lower lvl rod, for example, 2 lvl 20-29 combine a lvl 30-39 one

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:11 am
Surrender option in 3 vs 3 arena please, so we don't have to waste time for an obvious losing battle.

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:32 am
crystalpink wrote:
Surrender option in 3 vs 3 arena please, so we don't have to waste time for an obvious losing battle.  

that also sounds like a good idea as well

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:41 am
Ok so a lot of these have already been mentioned, but I do believe in strength in numbers so I'm going to mention them anyway:

• Afk mode for solo dungeons.
    I understand why one doesn't exist for MP Dungeons but the solo dungeons are not much different from catacombs as you are progressing through the mobs and layers to reach the boss.
    Maybe include an option for for people to select whether their afk mode includes hitting the dens or rewards boxes.
    Considering we can do 10 dungeon runs a day, and to make the most of stamina, should do at least 7 runs (Altar gives 60 stamina a day and we get 100 stamina at reset), this slowly becomes a large burden time-wise and afk mode lets us make the most of the game.
    plus I'm very lazy so this would extra appeal to my lazy nature Cool

• Second time option for battlegrounds.
    Battlegrounds is a key feature of the game as it is currently the only way that we can get honor and hitting certain levels of honor allows us to unlock the ability to acquire higher level gear. At the moment Battlegrounds is the only instance with 1 time slot (Party Arena has 2, and World Boss has 3, MP Dungeons are open all day long). This really hinders playing/progressing the game for certain time-zones, such as Europe and may result in many potential players either avoiding the game or quitting.
    Either split the two half hour battleground instances up time wise, or have another hour of a pair of instances earlier in the day. If the second option is chosen then you should be limited to attending two battlegrounds a day (same as how we are limited to 5 MP Dungeons a day), so that no one ends up earning twice as much honor/insignia as they were doing before.

• In-game clock - I believe that this might be coming though.

• Auction/Trade House - this feature is probably anticipated already (we already have "bound" and "unbound" items and other games made by the same developer already has the feature) but it should be open to everyone, although maybe make listings free for VIPs and a small gold fee for non-VIPs.

• Allowing VIPs 1 or 2 more MP Dungeons a day would certainly make some people who are sitting on the fence for VIP actually go and buy it, not only is the XP nice but it is one of my favourite features of the game were a small group do work together for a common goal.

• Astrals
    1 - Allow us to select a class of astral to sell/collect (i sell all my greens and only collect blues and higher, so clicking the sell option individually gets tedious, I would rather be able to sell the greens in one go like i am able to for "misfortunes".
    2 - Allowing us to store the Astrals we want to save somewhere other than where they can be lost to synthesising, maybe allow us to move them to our bags for storage instead. This would save a lot of heart ache for people who accidently synthesised a wanted astral as exp for another.

• Stacking builds
    Allowing us to have a building queue of maybe 2 or 3 builds (not too many) at a time, same for researches.

• Chat
    1 - The current background to chat makes it hard to read at times.
    2 - Can we please have an easier way to chat during battles? For example, I start a battle and use a skill, I open up chat and by the time I do this, my character is ready to select her next skill. I type the numbe (e.g. 1) representing her skill and nothing happens then see that the chat box has "11111111111" typed into it. By the time I realise this my character's turn to hit has passed and I have lost the chance to use the ability. If the chat could stay open for battles and we have the chance to "alt" between using keyboard for skills or for chatting.
    3 - Easier way to private chat, having the PM screen open covers half the game screen even if you move the chat box to one side. This means that you have to basically stop everything you're doing while chatting. Or make the PM screen smaller with an option to expand if people want it.

4 - Make Bullhorns (the big ones!) dearer in Balens price and don't give them out free at the start of the game (I got one either as a login reward or quest, I don't remember which) to reduce the ability for players to spam inappropriate messages which are permanent until the next Bullhorn is used. Make the small bullhorns cheaper (such as 10 for 10 Balens instead of 1, but preferably free though) and purchasable with vouchers.

• Party Arena
    This is another fun team-work feature but can be improved greatly. Suffering one loss after another can be painful and waste time. Often strong players team together to maximise their insignia gains. This makes it extremely hard for players who are behind to catch up because they en up facing the strong teams which they have no hope at beating. This can get extremely frustrating. Having BR bands (much like having different class weights for boxing) will help fix this and make people more competitive and hopeful. This means that the strong players can either face more strong players and have a more balanced fight but with fewer opponent options or will split up and team up with less stronger players to balance the fights as a whole. Maybe in bands of 10 (10-20, 20-30, 30-40 etc).
    Also someone mentioned a surrender option for losing battles.This is nice but the fear is that everyone will enter a battle and spam surrender to get overall in the hour more insignia than they would have done if they had played the full matches and won them all. For surrender to be implemented there should be a cool down after each surrender (which slows back down what you tried to speed up) and/or a sacrifice for using it (such as forfeiting the insignia you get for losing).

• Catacomb Rankings
    These need to be fixed so that where there are multiple people at a room, the rank shows them in the order they arrived there. This isn't the case currently. This might be a bug or just overlooked by the devs.

• Name Change/Class Change option
    A lot of people start the game unsure of what the class strengths are and when learning about classes wish they had chosen differently. Rather than start over (which we cannot do without going elsewhere or creating a new account - neither are ideal) having the option to convert classes would be nice. Of course I do not expect this to be cheap as it will also reset you skills.

That's all I can think of for now, but might add more later or edit this. and sorry for the long read but I like to justify my suggestions.