wilred999

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 9:44 am

feedback

slow down
I have experience a massive amount of slow done. Since the grand release of new upgrade. My computer crashes in fights on a regular basis. I have restarted my computer, clear my cache, and changed my browser. my browser always seems to crash especially during last boss during mp dungeon. Garden Of Death is almost unplayable at the end. It is not just me. I have an entire crew state they had all experience of browser crashing at the same time. It is quite a nuisance because the problem effects the chances of winning and the lack of a prize at the end. I think there should be more options to degrade the graphics. Like have the option of not view critial damage numbers or not display the extra moved to display a might attack.
Advertisement

zCharmEvilsz

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: Wartune Suggestion Thread

Put your ideas here!
hm....how about add one more option next to daily dungeon attempt that we can tick or untick it to use that current attempt for reward/no reward so that we can help other player anytime doing dungeon without waiting ourself using the 3/3 attempt to 0/3.

Let Assistant Guild Master one more option to summon the tree since life can be tough and Guild Master might miss the time they write.

Level 3 Endurance Potion after use it write "Stamina +70"

"Energine" astral description somehow mislead some player i came across,why don't change it like "Giving/Gain 500 exp" or "+500 exp" or something.

Sorry for my poor english...and hope you know what i'm trying to say. Rolling Eyes

Aree

Rank 1
Aree
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:48 pm
The troops. Why do we have to upgrade? Every 30-39 using gryphons. I have taken on some who stayed with Paladins. Both were 35. My gryphons tore them apart with ease. Shouldn't they get stronger, allowing a wider variety of combat choices. Especially with that second troop slot waiting to unlock.

Run across someone running a priest and warlock on their Warrior. Both viable. The skills now important and the balance of stats between them effective.

Another bit of an idea I am sure will never come to be inplemented. The set bonuses. Let them affect the troops. Some effects will need a slight tweak. Troops don't use power so instead of adding a chance to cost 20% less power it could give +20% chance for their special to trigger. -Mdef on the mage gear would go well if a mage went with priest, warlock and the like while gryphons and Paladins would gain more effectiveness from the -pdef. +End would add +Hp straight across. So +50 Hp would get the Troop multiplier.

When snow turns to rain. And sand turns to glass. The odor of all shall become strong And all will say.. Damn it's hot today.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

World Boss Stand-In

World Boss Stand-In
World Boss Stand-In:

I'd suggest giving the proceeds of this in the mail.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMay 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Invincibility period in Battleground after being killed as long as you did not initiate the attack, much like Dryads works. 30-45 seconds as long as the person does not initiate an attack during that period. Pretty much a smaller version of one of the buffs available in Guild Battle. Could begin when a player leaves the spawn safe area. This would allow people to successfully get a cart back to base at least every other attempt and would prevent players from singling other players out with the intention of preventing their ability to cart completely, which is a real problem. Dryads can take some time to be effective, and a player can lose a considerable amount of their BG before they have the ability to fight back.

RolferW_60114

Rank 1
RolferW_60114
PostedMay 06, 2013 11:49 pm
I have 1 suggestion when you recycle equipment that has socket holes can you recieve half of them "Socket rod" Cause i think we all put alot of money in to our equipment for Gem slots So why cant we get Half of them back when we recycle them Smile

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 12:56 am
Balance out world boss for knights and mages. Why should archers get a huge advantage on the gathering of your main resources? I see no valid reason at all for this. It makes absolutely no sense that I as a mage (even with big crit stats) cannot keep up with archers over 10k BR lower than me and whom I can 3 shot in PVP.

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedMay 07, 2013 2:14 am
i agree what you say euforic...but us sugestion count? idk if us sugestion become real...are alot of sugestion...

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedMay 07, 2013 4:53 am
Can we get a "check mark people in the friends list and delete them all at once" feature? It takes time deleting one by one when there are like 50 people that don't even play the game anymore.

Also, it would be great if we had an option to set gold to be automatically saved in the bank while you're offline. Let's say you have accumulated 300k, you could set it so that every 150k is saved in the bank automatically. This would also prevent gold loss when people plunder you. Very Happy

Hwa.Ryun

Rank 0
Hwa.Ryun
PostedMay 07, 2013 5:19 am
houndour228 wrote:
Can we get a "check mark people in the friends list and delete them all at once" feature? It takes time deleting one by one when there are like 50 people that don't even play the game anymore.  

On that note, being able to see someone's last login date would be handy when wanting to remove inactives.