ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:57 am

The Spire

Repeatable without rewards.
I'm suggesting to make The Spire repeatable without rewards just like any other Multiplayer Dungeon. Currently you can only do one run. If you want to enter again without receiving rewards, you cannot enter.

Unlike the Catacombs or Necropolis, the Spire is a multi-player dungeon/event with the possibility to help lower players. You should be able to help others even if you finished your run and you no longer receive rewards.

Love what you do and do what you love.
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:03 am

Re: The Spire

ToBeFeared wrote:
I'm suggesting to make The Spire repeatable without rewards just like any other Multiplayer Dungeon. Currently you can only do one run. If you want to enter again without receiving rewards, you cannot enter.

Unlike the Catacombs or Necropolis, the Spire is a multi-player dungeon/event with the possibility to help lower players. You should be able to help others even if you finished your run and you no longer receive rewards.  

I queried this with some team mates and the reason that they thought for this is that once you hit 40 there are no level brackets for spire. So potentially a lvl 70 player, could assist a lvl 40 team to higher level rooms and rewards that they would not be able to obtain otherwise. Whereas in dungeons if a low level team gets such help, their rewards are specific to their level, there is no such limitation in spire.

Whilst I can see the logic of this reasoning, I do agree that it is a shame that we cannot help guild mates who struggle to find a team to do spire.

I am not sure what a solution would be. Maybe having it so you cannot unlock rooms unless all your party have attempts left. So with people assisting the highest you can go is to a room you have already unlocked once before.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:22 am

RollaR_50248 wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:

I queried this with some team mates and the reason that they thought for this is that once you hit 40 there are no level brackets for spire. So potentially a lvl 70 player, could assist a lvl 40 team to higher level rooms and rewards that they would not be able to obtain otherwise. Whereas in dungeons if a low level team gets such help, their rewards are specific to their level, there is no such limitation in spire.

Whilst I can see the logic of this reasoning, I do agree that it is a shame that we cannot help guild mates who struggle to find a team to do spire.

I am not sure what a solution would be. Maybe having it so you cannot unlock rooms unless all your party have attempts left. So with people assisting the highest you can go is to a room you have already unlocked once before.  

Currently, anyone in the party can get as high as the party's capability to go. Everyone gets the same rewards, lvl 40's and lv 70's alike. The current system only prevents the same player from assisting more then 3 other players. Meaning, only 3 lvl 40's can potentially benefit from the assistance of a lvl 70, but those 3 lvl 40's still benefit from the lvl 70 regardless of their lvl.

Also, the only reward that a player can potentially gain that is higher then their lvl is higher exp. All other rewards are not lvl specific.

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:34 am

HY

My suggestion is to make TRADE.I think ALL PLAYERS WANT THAT.BUT NOT TRADE for voucher because another player make 20 account and send all voucher on 1 account..ONLY FOR ITEMS.what you say guys?If you agreed with this sugestion Aprobe me:) who want TRADE? i think TRADE will be the best things.GM Zeal you what say? Smile

jufrag

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:55 am

Guild Tree

Manuel Spawn of Guild Tree
I think guildmaster's should be able to set/edit a time to spawn to guild tree,therefore guildmasters don't have to be online in same hour everyday.
As a guildmaster I prolly paid like 500$ to just taxis to reach to home at right time,we are not robots..A time set for automatic spawn would be very good,thanks.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedApr 05, 2013 1:47 pm
ToBeFeared wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
Can someone please pass on to the devs that Blessed Heal is way too powerful for GA? Is it really fair that you can get a team down to a quarter of their health after 2 rounds and one skill brings all of them back to full? One skill negates 6? Sometimes more? That isn't balanced.  

Angry, you have the exact same advantage if you have a Mage with the same type of heals. If it was a one sided issue where the other team has something you cannot have, then it  

Ya kno what.. fine.. that's how people want it, enjoy. When you can't afford to keep up in 6 months or however long it takes.. it's already becoming that now.. then enjoy!

Maybe they'll introduce a skill that costs 1000 balens to use and automatically kills the other team, just stop drawing it out. Maybe that would actually be better than watching a group of mages negate your 2 rounds of damage once.. and then again.. WHAT'S THE POINT?

Just remember who had the guts to stand up and have an opinion.

Good luck guys. I'm tired of slamming my head into a brick wall in this thread.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:37 am

ToBeFeared wrote:

Currently, anyone in the party can get as high as the party's capability to go. Everyone gets the same rewards, lvl 40's and lv 70's alike. The current system only prevents the same player from assisting more then 3 other players. Meaning, only 3 lvl 40's can potentially benefit from the assistance of a lvl 70, but those 3 lvl 40's still benefit from the lvl 70 regardless of their lvl.

Also, the only reward that a player can potentially gain that is higher then their lvl is higher exp. All other rewards are not lvl specific.  

What she's talking about is players carrying players that couldn't normally go as far. Essentially 2 level 65-70 can carry a team to Room 8. While a team of level 46's would start to struggle around room 5. If players could do it outside their own run then the group of 4 lvl 46's could split into 2 groups of 46 and have the same two level 65-70's assist each of the groups after they did their run getting those players additional xp and chests that they wouldn't normally get.

GodofAcid wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
Can someone please pass on to the devs that Blessed Heal is way too powerful for GA? Is it really fair that you can get a team down to a quarter of their health after 2 rounds and one skill brings all of them back to full? One skill negates 6? Sometimes more? That isn't balanced.  

Ya kno what.. fine.. that's how people want it, enjoy. When you can't afford to keep up in 6 months or however long it takes.. it's already becoming that now.. then enjoy!

Maybe they'll introduce a skill that costs 1000 balens to use and automatically kills the other team, just stop drawing it out. Maybe that would actually be better than watching a group of mages negate your 2 rounds of damage once.. and then again.. WHAT'S THE POINT?

Just remember who had the guts to stand up and have an opinion.

Good luck guys. I'm tired of slamming my head into a brick wall in this thread.  

AN I can understand your fustration about the skill. It heals in general around 20k HP to the party and gives them 10 rage. But it's the same thing as a Delphic essentially. It's the Delphic of Heals. It has a 1 minute cooldown for the base and costs 60 Rage to use. It's not something that can be spammed.
Knight's Apollo Shield same Cooldown 15 less rage 20% damage reduction for 3 turns.

Archer's Incendiary Shot 15 Second less CD High Damage + Reduces damage dealt by 30% for 3 turns 5 more rage, Incendiary Shot working or not depends on the formation the opponents are in, it can end up hitting all targets or it cannot.

It all depends on your party make up for the fights really and stuns.
3 Archers: Open with Lunatic Fire. If the average damage is 4k per damage of Lunatic per Archer you just did 36k damage to all 3 opponents in 1 round.
2 Archers 1 Mage: Open with Lunatic and Rain of Fire. 4k Per lunatic 6k per Rain. Also 36k Damage in round 1.
1 Archer 1 Mage 1 Knight: Lunatic + Whirlwind + Rain. 4k Per Lunatic 4k Per Whirlwind, 6k per Rain is also 36k Damage round 1.

For a mage to get Blessed Light on Round 2 means they have to have:
PvP gear + 22+ rage from Clothing and did Lightning Bolt on round 1,
PvP gear + 34+ Rage from clothing and did Rain on round 1.
PvE gear + 42+ Rage from clothing and did Lightning Bolt round 1.
or got lucky with a Ring or Rage Skill proc.

Blessed Light is a long cast. It will go last typically always, it is one of the slowest spells out there. Believe even Holy Seal is faster than it and that has a long cast time too. If they prep it right after their Round 1 attack it'll go off end of round 2, if they prep it right after 2nd attack then it will go off end of round 3.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:09 pm

FIX Group Arena

Currently your group gets matched with a group based on highest BR. It doesn't matter if 1 person has high BR or all 3 have high BR. The groups' average should be taken into consideration.

You should not be forced to battle the same group 30 times in a row. There should be some sort of restriction. You should also not be foreced to fight the same team 2 consecutive times in a row.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: FIX Group Arena

ToBeFeared wrote:
Currently your group gets matched with a group based on highest BR. It doesn't matter if 1 person has high BR or all 3 have high BR. The groups' average should be taken into consideration.

You should not be forced to battle the same group 30 times in a row. There should be some sort of restriction. You should also not be foreced to fight the same team 2 consecutive times in a row.  

You're matched based on level not BR (wiki is wrong about this point) but other wise I get your point, that there should be a limit to how many times you lose to the same team in GA

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Re: FIX Group Arena

RollaR_50248 wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:

You're matched based on level not BR (wiki is wrong about this point) but other wise I get your point, that there should be a limit to how many times you lose to the same team in GA  

Not necessarily lose, I also feel bad about killing the same team over and over.

Also, I didn't get my info from wiki. Are you saying that 90% of all the people my level which I battle in GA have close to the same BR as me?