lapdog3028

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:13 am

clothes

The rage boost for the new clothes just make mages more powerful. Fire bomb from the start, 1/3 health gone..every time. How about hooking up the other classes with some Mdef to compensate for this disadvantage...

Its also a pain on troops. Fire bomb at the start, troops' health depleted to a finger nail...every time. How about hooking up troop Mdef to compensate for this disadvantage...
Advertisement

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:53 am

Re: clothes

lapdog3028 wrote:
The rage boost for the new clothes just make mages more powerful. Fire bomb from the start, 1/3 health gone..every time. How about hooking up the other classes with some Mdef to compensate for this disadvantage...

Its also a pain on troops. Fire bomb at the start, troops' health depleted to a finger nail...every time. How about hooking up troop Mdef to compensate for this disadvantage...  

Mages don't need new clothes to do this, just the PvP set that gives 30 initial rage. And now Archers and Knight can use Lunatic Fire and Whilrwind on the first turn thanks to Clothes, should Mages get a PDEF bonus then?.
And while i agree with you that Clothes totally unbalanced the game we must wait to the patch to be complete to see if F2P people have any chance to get some or not to make a solid opinion about the system.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:14 am

Cacuga wrote:
lapdog3028 wrote:

Mages don't need new clothes to do this, just the PvP set that gives 30 initial rage. And now Archers and Knight can use Lunatic Fire and Whilrwind on the first turn thanks to Clothes, should Mages get a PDEF bonus then?.
And while i agree with you that Clothes totally unbalanced the game we must wait to the patch to be complete to see if F2P people have any chance to get some or not to make a solid opinion about the system.  

This exactly. people should really get facts straight before just posting anything. If anything clothes did, was cause each class to be able to start with AOE at round 1 so if anything mages lost an advantage there and not gained. As for clothes unbalancing the game - everythin requiring money will unbalance non cashers to cashers, but that is a different discussion and for that matter one that won't have a good outcome for non cashers untill the greed of developers stops.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:42 am

Euphoric77 wrote:
Cacuga wrote:
lapdog3028 wrote:

This exactly. people should really get facts straight before just posting anything. If anything clothes did, was cause each class to be able to start with AOE at round 1 so if anything mages lost an advantage there and not gained. As for clothes unbalancing the game - everythin requiring money will unbalance non cashers to cashers, but that is a different discussion and for that matter one that won't have a good outcome for non cashers untill the greed of developers stops.  

casher non casher will just leave this one as its useless to talk on it even as we knw where it will end "NOWHERE".

i will talk about need of cloths.
1. everyone is going to level up everyone is going for legendary level 50 or 60 set, hence everyone looses initial rage which they gt frm PvP set. so the advantages sm hv nw of +45 rage isnt gonna last for eternity so players can chill ^^

and players those have done 65 mp know with pvp set they are always short on rage and hv to use too many rage runes to complete 65 mp dung. hence the need to shift gears to legendary gears is gonna be must. so the pve set users are bound to shed der set and acquire legendary sooner if they wanna keep getting stronger and keep moving forward.

like euph said people shud try to know the fact and try to knw why the thing was created as Cloths before jumping the GUN and making all assumptions...:p

Cloths are gonna be ur saviour when u are going to get in ur legendary set coz der is no more PVP sets cmin to to get stronger, people have to go PVE legendary gears to do the coming 65 mp or even 70 and 75 mp will need u to be in ur PVE legenadary gear.

and their is thoughts of Cloths not being der for non cashers its nt true it will be made availabe for non casher through event and etc. and to upgrade ur cloths u will hv Spire frm where u get its shards. Only difference is like always casher get the stuff first and non casher get it later wid time.

at lv 4 cloths you will be hvin +33 rage you are back to basic which u were in PVP set of +30 rage, and everyone will be hvin PVE set. currently game looks unbalance but it is going to get balanced wid time itself. everyone will be in PVE legendary probably most will be wid +15 rage other will be higher wid rage. and for high MP's u need even higher rage usuage and i guess thats when this Cloths u r gonna be thankful to. ^^

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:37 pm
I'd like to be able to spend all my AP on balens if my AP is less than 500.. an option for that would be nice =)

You've made me VERY angry..

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:59 pm

this is a definate need

read
here is somthing u may wanna bring up in order to get any of the pve armor is 100 % redicouls the lvl 40 set needs 80 crystaloids the lvl 50 set needs 200 and the 60 set needs 250. with the cut down to 3 runs for mps getting these is stupid hard compared to getting the pvp set which u can do in a day or 2 as for the pve set it will take at least a month maby more 2 get it and thats not even making it legendary
10:52pm
the last thing they wanna do is remove any more attempts or u will be stuck with players who flat quit out of bordom i meen dam i have completed every possible event except 1 wb today and been bored most the day
10:53pm
we need to get some increases on runs and increase the drop rate on crystaloids or lower the ammount needed to complete
also the button for arenas is fubar. happend last maint with new patch. as a general idea when u add new content u should probbly test it and make sure the major bugs are out b4 releaseing it. these major bugs cause players to either 1 get ahead of others or 2 get screwed and then require compensation packages any way happy hunting and hope this message gets passed onto the developers

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:45 pm
I agree with the increase of MP dungeons runs, why not make then like solo dungeons and just take stamina for each run?

On the increase of drop for PvE/Legend materials i think you will not get it never since some of those materials can be purchased on the mistery shop with balens...

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedMar 12, 2013 8:29 pm
i think u missed my point. the suggestion is for an increase in MPs back to 5 instead of 3 keep the ammount of exp gained and everything else the same.. just increase the ammount of runs available from 3 to 5

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:21 pm
Quick and easy suggestion:
Guides section on these forums =)

You've made me VERY angry..

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:19 pm
synexxus226 wrote:
i think u missed my point. the suggestion is for an increase in MPs back to 5 instead of 3 keep the ammount of exp gained and everything else the same.. just increase the ammount of runs available from 3 to 5  

would love to have 5 runs back instead of 3