astraljr

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Interserver BG a suggestion for balance

1. Well one good suggestion to balance the interserver BG is to group players not by level but by their BR ratings.

2. Or maybe by point system like Killing Points (KP). Like if you kill someone you get a KP if you are killed then you lose a KP. So next BG those who have high KP can be grouped and those that have low KP are grouped too. So every BG depends on how many you killed and many times you are killed giving those players who cant kill a player in BG to have their own BG and kill each other, and those strong players to have a good battle with each other testing their strengths more.

Goods points about this is that:
Those top players will be more thrilled and competitive fighting each other.
Those low players will have opportunity to test their strengths gain honors and pvp points.
Battle will be more balanced.

Bad points about this is that:
Additional head ache for the Developers. (More complex programming, yeah I know programming is not that easy)
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:55 pm
My suggestion for BG times would be the following:

Do like we had in Scarlet Blade, have it every hour on the hour. Just limit people to participating twice a day and that's it. After that, if they try to join, they get a message that they're out of attempts, much like the message you get after you complete all your bounties or arena duels for the day.

You've made me VERY angry..

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:27 am
lets be honest...mystery shop is nice but the prices are probably based on original version. Why can't Aeria lower costs on some items....a lvl 50 set item for 12,000 balenz???? you guys really think any one will buy this from mystery shop instead of from crypt shop?

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:12 am
zthen wrote:
lets be honest...mystery shop is nice but the prices are probably based on original version. Why can't Aeria lower costs on some items....a lvl 50 set item for 12,000 balenz???? you guys really think any one will buy this from mystery shop instead of from crypt shop?  

Unfortunately, Aeria does not control the prices for items in shop or mystery shop ):
Even if the prices are based on the Chinese version (although I believe to a large extent prices here are more expensive) the Chinese have the advantage of a much better $ to balens conversion. Again, not something Aeria has control over.

For me the appeal of this game was that it was one I didn't feel inclined to spend much on at the start (compared to the last game I came from). Although I still enjoy playing the game, the original appeal regarding spending has almost completely disappeared, generally speaking I blame fashion for this, especially with the latest maintenance. Really hoping on an event from Aeria that can help those who are true f2p players of the game.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:58 am
The more I think about it, the more it makes complete sense for BG *and* GA to be run every hour on the hour and just limit a player's participation to x amount per day..

You've made me VERY angry..

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:23 am
Farming, why would anyone spend balens on seeds/crops that can get looted the second they are available to harvest?

Suggestion give 30 seconds to 5 minutes for farmer to take crops before people camping them do. Maybe people will spend balens on this if they are given a chance to take before someone else does.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:30 am   Last edited by DingleMouse on Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Interserver BG a suggestion for balance

astraljr wrote:
1. Well one good suggestion to balance the interserver BG is to group players not by level but by their BR ratings.

2. Or maybe by point system like Killing Points (KP). Like if you kill someone you get a KP if you are killed then you lose a KP. So next BG those who have high KP can be grouped and those that have low KP are grouped too. So every BG depends on how many you killed and many times you are killed giving those players who cant kill a player in BG to have their own BG and kill each other, and those strong players to have a good battle with each other testing their strengths more.

Those low players will have opportunity to test their strengths gain honors and pvp points.

Additional head ache for the Developers. (More complex programming, yeah I know programming is not that easy)  

#1 No. Now you are hurting players who spend cash and/or play a lot. If people want to spend cash or play a lot that is their choice. They should not be forced to face players possibly 10 to 15 levels ahead of them. HS also does not increase BR.

#2 same as #1

The top players are OP. Who would want to face them...lol

junhao921986

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:57 am
My suggestion is to randomize the matching system in guild battle.
Pros:
- less players will leave a guild to join the top one for rewards (since they knew what ranks the guild will ends in the end).
- giving a chance for a low level guild to gain more members.
- giving chance for all guilds to face other guilds which they never fight before.
- giving chance for all guilds to taste of being in top 4.
- less corruption to bring down a guild (this can be happening if 2 guilds working each other increasing BR to bring down a target guild) NOTE: player will free from cooldown if getting kicked from a guild.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:13 pm
Let's players chose which clothes they want to hide and what not. Actually if you hide clothes you hide all, wings included.
May sound stupid but i didn't invest on clothing yet cause i hate how it looks but if i hide them i can't see my wings.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: Interserver BG a suggestion for balance

DingleMouse wrote:
astraljr wrote:

#1 No. Now you are hurting players who spend cash and/or play a lot. If people want to spend cash or play a lot that is their choice. They should not be forced to face players possibly 10 to 15 levels ahead of them. HS also does not increase BR.

#2 same as #1

The top players are OP. Who would want to face them...lol  

Assuming that matches still will be with the current level range #2 isn't the same as #1, you will not face people 10-15 levels higher than you, you just will face people with the same kill acount you got in last battle. That's will make more balanced games.

I went into a BG today where the other team was at 4200 points and mine at 1800. As you can see they already won the match and there is no need to stop people in their way to the amathist. Well, in 18min i only handle to get 5 treasure shards... You don't want to hurt people than spend money or time in the game but others deservers to be punished? I'm casher, and actually in holidays so i have a lot of time to play but sooner or later you will have to pass from the *9 to the *0 so cause i leveled up i must become a piece of meat w/o right to get anything from the BG? 30 insignias and 30 honor? guy i have almost 4k insignias just from the arena i don't need the ones from the BG i just want the shards but there is always a greed nolifer ready to camp you to get easy honor. If you enter BG just for kills, what's wrong with match you with other people that only want kills? or what you want is easy honor?

And not, that's not a rage post QQing cause i get my *** kicked, i get it kicked everyday since i leveled up but at least i got one treasure chest each day, today will get nothing or less unles i handle to farm 50 shards in next BG and it will not happen. When i was on my 39 i never camped people on the way to amathist, always let people get the cart first and always looked for the higher players on the enemy team to fight.