GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:31 am
I think I might have stuck an extra 0 on there.. 200 dollars is what my guild's current cooldown would cost, but the point remains.. nobody wants to spend that much on it BUT if we had the option to chip in what we could afford, many of us would do that.

You've made me VERY angry..
Advertisement

dagnarus

Rank 0
dagnarus
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:08 am
i'm not sure if it has been suggested,

but i want to bring forward the idea of being able to craft higher levels potions from the lower level ones, make it similar like gems. 4 lower level for 1 higher level potion, or something along that line. those level 1 pots that we're getting from arena is very much a waste of space later in the game.

just my two pence

there can be only one Dagnarus... ooo...

lesurthe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:40 am
guild battles

there is for sometime going notice in the game, that it will be enclosed only on top 8 guilds. i think it is not a good idea. a lot of guilds make the game more interesting, funny..
i propose to make two or more guild war groups, all of 16 guilds.
it will be more fair play for the lower ones.

LadyGoddess69

Rank 0
LadyGoddess69
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:39 am

Re: Guild ranking

hmm..
Rayo_de_Luna wrote:
Add a visible guild ranking, that would help players to know the level of the guilds, its frustrating to enter and stay in an lv1-3 guild with few players that never log in and left to join other alike.

It would be nice for the active players to stick together.  

What site do you play on Kabam or r2games?
What server do you play on for either site.. If anyone plays on Server 1 US West for Kabam, let me know asap & if your looking for a guild to join as well!

bybeej

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:49 pm

lower potions

add up to bigger
I think it would be nice to be able in the black smith to combine potions to build up to a higher level one I seem to get a lot of lvl one potions it woudl be nice to change them liek luck stones and other things

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:11 pm
dagnarus wrote:
i'm not sure if it has been suggested,

but i want to bring forward the idea of being able to craft higher levels potions from the lower level ones, make it similar like gems. 4 lower level for 1 higher level potion, or something along that line. those level 1 pots that we're getting from arena is very much a waste of space later in the game.

just my two pence  

It has been brought up before but I think it should be brought up again, considering it seems like a no brainer and hasn't been instituted yet.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Wartune Suggestion Thread

Wartune Suggestion Thread
the stun skill thing is messing up the game makeing it no fun to even fight in battle grounds or in guild wars since they can just stand thier and stun you to death because stun dose damage as well GM"S or PGM"S either nerff this skill or take it out of game all togeather it is one of the things that is messing up the game .

SLUMIt

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:28 am
Only read this page so apologies if I mention things that have been covered.

1. I agree with being able to synth potions together. I'm not sure why this hasn't happened already.

2. Disable giving Roses during Guild Wars and Battlegrounds. Overlooking how annoying it is to see it keep popping up, it lags everyone.

3. Speaking of Guild Wars, top 8 gives me bad vibes and is going to wreak havoc on smaller guilds. I say you merge the top 8 idea along with what we currently have. Split the top 16. Have the top 8 fight each other and the lower 8 fight each other in a second tier and scale rewards accordingly.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:26 pm
Is there anyway a email or text message can be sent after maintenance is over?

I would appreciate this and I bet others would to! Smile

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:24 am
This "Quest Completed" prompt with the new patch is a real problem, as there's no way to close this without clicking complete, having the quest log pop up on your screen.. this is a very serious issue in the middle of battle. We need a way to close this prompt without going through all that.